Grrrr!!

Bek234

Reaction score
Woke up with lower back pains like period pains! Can't stop peeing either. Been awake for over an hour now and not looking like sleep is close! :(
X

Tapatalking. X

Considering timing these pains but feel like I'm just being hopeful!! Lol
They're painful but bare-able, getting a lot of pressure down below, can feel baby quite a bit too.
Prob just being overly hopeful! Not really hurting at all at the minute, just full ache.
My belly isn't really going tight either... Not much anyway xx

Tapatalking. X

Nothing for 50 mins!! :( boo!! Awake all night xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahhh bek!!! :(

How u feeling now lovely??

I had this wed night and foubd out he had actually turned and thats what all the pressure and pains where ( we hsve lil chunks ) .. He was back to back for a while but turned facing the right way n i think where he was so low the pain wad horrible. I woke up thinking im in labour!!!
But no lolol.

Not saying ur not! Monitor the aches today could be very early signs xxx

So sucky when that sort of thing keeps you awake. MW at antenatal last night kept saying that unless your waters have actually gone, try and get as much sleep as possible, yes it's hard but don't be up all night as you need to reserve as much energy as possible or it'll all be so much harder! It's really daft but it could all just be part of your latent phase and at this stage, as we're both fully cooked tomorrow (!!!), it's body and baby preparing. Just try n have some chill time, go get your toes painted or have a nice relaxing bath before bed, just spend some time on you hehe not long now though!!

Awww bek, sounds horrid. I keep getting trapped wind at night which wakes me up it hurts so much! Fx you've not got too long to go xx

Ah thanks girls :) lol can't believe how much I felt like it 'could' be, definitely wishful thinking lol no pains at all now, but have managed to sleep for just over an hour. (Just woke up and needed to check this thread lol)
I'm having my toes done on my birthday next week and antenatal classes on Sunday! Lol so good job really.... I suppose.
Thanks girls :)

Dani, I've just checked this thread as has I thought ur Noah had been born! :-/ It must have been a dream lol I could have sworn u posted a pic on this thread and I had a 3 and half hour labour! Lol weird!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

Just woke up about 10, (after a sleepless night lol) and I've got dull aches again! :-/ xx

Tapatalking. X

Ah thanks girls :) lol can't believe how much I felt like it 'could' be, definitely wishful thinking lol no pains at all now, but have managed to sleep for just over an hour. (Just woke up and needed to check this thread lol)
I'm having my toes done on my birthday next week and antenatal classes on Sunday! Lol so good job really.... I suppose.
Thanks girls :)

Dani, I've just checked this thread as has I thought ur Noah had been born! :-/ It must have been a dream lol I could have sworn u posted a pic on this thread and I had a 3 and half hour labour! Lol weird!

Xx

Tapatalking. X

** u had **

Tapatalking. X

The only thing I can say is, when it's a proper contraction, you will definitely know about it!

They can start small and insignificant but you will soon realise the difference when the proper ones start. It's not really ur bump that aches, it's just te whole of your insides, back, bum and everywhere between ur legs. They are literally unbearable so until they strike, do what the mw said and try and rest as much as possible. Easier said than done but trust me when it's time oh wow do you know about it! Lol x

Thanks Laura lol I'm sure it's not them now but they were painful last night.
Today isn't the day lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Lmfaooooo i bloody wish he was born haha!! Xx

Ha I make it sound awful lol!!

But to be honest, it is!!! Xxx and soon we will all be there screaming our heads off! Yikes! X

Lmfaooooo i bloody wish he was born haha!! Xx

Haha! It was strange bacause I woke up believing it! He was smiling on the photo thou so I'm not sure why I believed that a new born was grinning from ear to ear! Haha xx

Tapatalking. X

Ha I make it sound awful lol!!

But to be honest, it is!!! Xxx and soon we will all be there screaming our heads off! Yikes! X

Can't wait!! ;) lol xx

Tapatalking. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back