Grrr!

Momoftheboo

Reaction score
I'm having ewcm this morning, which is slightly earlier in my cycle than usual. Typically OH is off to Portugal tomorrow for the weekend for his friends stag do!

Why is it that when you want your body to do something (like ovulate when it usually does), it does the opposite? :wall2: I find that I usually ovulate 2-ish days after first ewcm so that's Saturday, he doesn't return until Monday (with crap swimmers after the drinking, no doubt).

Oh well! I did tell him that he had to buy me a fancy-pants clearblue advanced fertility monitor if I don't get preggers this cycle for sabotaging me (as a joke) and he agreed - bless him! :rofl:

Haha good negotiating skills :lol:

Can you not DTD tonight and again tomorrow morning before he leaves? Then again Monday when he's home. Then technically you've only missed Sunday and there will be some swimmers ready and waiting up there if you do ovulate over the weekend?

I'm the opposite this month and on CD11 and still nowhere near ovulating. Usually I have loads of EWCM by now and ovulate within the next day or 2. Hate these months second guessing your body :wall2: xx

Sperm lives for 5 days inside a woman, dtd tomorrow just before he goes, you have a higher chance of conception just before ovulation as the sperm are ready and waiting for the egg. Don't give up hope ! xx

Thanks ladies, good point! I mean, it only takes 1 right? I will try your suggestions and keep my fingers crossed.

I hope ov shows up for you soon MrsS! It's frustrating how little control we actually have

Xx

Exactly only 1. I think if you DTD tonight and tomorrow morning you'll be covered :D

Thank you, me too. I think I'll be late ovulating this month! Wish it would hurry up. I hate the lack of control and the constant guessing game!! xx

Thanks ladies, good point! I mean, it only takes 1 right? I will try your suggestions and keep my fingers crossed.

Xx

Go momoftheboo go!!:pompom::pompom: Babydust all round. :dust::dust: (how wrong is it that in my head that was said in Jack Sparrow's voice? :whistle: )

Haha good negotiating skills :lol:

Can you not DTD tonight and again tomorrow morning before he leaves? Then again Monday when he's home. Then technically you've only missed Sunday and there will be some swimmers ready and waiting up there if you do ovulate over the weekend?

I'm the opposite this month and on CD11 and still nowhere near ovulating. Usually I have loads of EWCM by now and ovulate within the next day or 2. Hate these months second guessing your body :wall2: xx

Aww Hun, hope it sorts itself out quickly. Theres soooo much waiting around! I know women are built to be stronger than men in many situations but do we have to prove it so often? Can't some things just be easy? *sigh*

Xx

Go momoftheboo go!!:pompom::pompom: Babydust all round. :dust::dust: (how wrong is it that in my head that was said in Jack Sparrow's voice? :whistle: )

Aww thanks Beca! Now you've said that, I'll be thinking of Johnny Depp - better not tell OH that :whistle:

Xx

Aww thanks Beca! Now you've said that, I'll be thinking of Johnny Depp - better not tell OH that :whistle:

Hehe, there are worse men to think about, as long as you don't call out the wrong name :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back