grrr

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I am really hungry but I can't think of anything I actually want to eat and its p***Ing me off!!!

I get like that sometimes! I end up hanging around the fridge and cupboards for ages until OH asks whats up, then he gets his head bitten off for a situation that's not even his fault haha! :lol:

Haha so TRUE he's bringing me a pie back from the butchers but IV got no Apple sauce to go with it which is very anoying xx

I've bin like this, soo annoying when i usually love my food! Only thing i crave is all the bad stuff, chocolate, mcdonalds, burger king.. Im actually sat thinking what i can eat but nothing is appealing to me :( xx

I felt like this so had some curry (maybe start me off)... i actually enjoyed it once i got it, not done anything for me tho apart from give me bad breath lol x

Aww bless you red bear. My pie was bloody good, now I want a mc flurry but I live half an hour away from mc donalds and I only have a pound left in my overdraft :-( xx

i'm completley the same i've been into the kitchen 4 times to see what i want for my dinner and i have still come out with nothing .... might have some cheese on toast mmmmmmmm :D

Im going into town after picking my LO up from school so i might get her to hint to daddy that we're hungry ;) it usually works haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back