grrr what's going on?!

Doodles

Reaction score
Ok so as many know AF arrived last week late, irregular & after a FP. Finnished Friday night, resumed bonking Saturday, now got pretty intense period pains again (no blood though) and my uterus feels 'full'. Feeling crappy, any idea what on earth is going on? x x

Have you been under loads of stress recently hun? It messed me up big time and I ended up having 7 periods in 9 weeks xxxxxxx

Been under ridiculous amount of stress lately, which I dont cope well with at the best of times lol. Oh God, cant immagine having to put up with the witch that often. Thanks hun x (and congrats btw ;) )

Thank you :D. Get down the docs hun, they can help they did wonders for me and went the holistic route cos I refused meds xxxxxxxx

Just whent to bathroom now and there was a big blob of white discharge with the slightest tint of pink in it when I wiped 1st & when I wiped couple more times there were dark streaks of blood in clear discharge....praying AF isn't going to be a complete cow and come back again, putting off going to dr at the moment cos they always make me feel really small & act like theres nothing wrong. Why cant getting pregnant/beeing pregnant/life be simple? lol x

Also getting pains in my right ovaries :/ tried putting pressure on it & then releasing quickly but pain was no worse doing that (dr told me before that was a sign of ectopic), all getting to me a bit now tbh x

scrap that, pain got worse so tried it again & the pain got worse. Phoning NHS direct to see what they say, probably making something out of nothing, but would rather check & be safe x

Hope you get some answers hun and find out what's going on :hugs: x x

scrap that, pain got worse so tried it again & the pain got worse. Phoning NHS direct to see what they say, probably making something out of nothing, but would rather check & be safe x

Hope you are OK hun?

xxxxxx

Thanks both, just about to update over in miscarriage section x

Thanks both, just about to update over in miscarriage section x

I saw sweetie - hope you are doing OK and I hope on Friday you find out it's not what you think it is

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back