Grrr! Growth Scan

Juice

Reaction score
Those of you who know me will know how much I HATE having scans. So it's just my bloody luck that I have to have three growth scans between now and birth.

I was so happy after my 20 week scan because I didn't have to worry about scans any more and then they sprung on me that I'd need extra ones because of my BMI.

So, today is the day of growth scan no1. As usual, I'm dreading it. I've felt stupidly emotional in the last week and just thinking about it is enough to make me cry.

Pointless thread, but just needed a little bit of offloading xx

Awwww hun, try not to stress. It's all part if checking baby, although I'm pretty sure they can't force you to have them if you REALLY don't want to. I know you don't like scans but try and see the positive in that you'll get that extra reassurance bubs is ok. Xx

Hey, I agree with Umbungo, just try and see it as an extra opportunity to see your little girl. You know everything is fine from the 20 week scan so just try and enjoy it xx

As always, I was worrying about nothing and baby was measuring perfectly :)

Thanks for your replies, ladies :) x

Last edited:
Glad to hear it, hopefully you'll be less anxious for your next one, its all good :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back