Grrr...cant sleep!! So frustrating!

Heres Hoping

Reaction score
I seriously cannot sleep any more....NEVER had this prob in my life! Blamed the warm weather last week for it but now its cooled down theres no excuse. Im so uncomfortable its ridiculous! My legs are weird & twitchy tonite, spd hurts & cant stop scratching my arms even though ive moisturised. My eyes r tired & i feel like i want to sleep but my brain wont switch off. Not that im worrying or overthinking, i just cant fall asleep. Its driving me mad, thats why im on here ranting. Anyone else suffering??

Dont know whether to get up or lie here depressed? lol xx

Hi - I was the same - didnt help I had a row with my OH...I think it may of been me being a bit hormonal! (although I hate admitting that as at the time my feelings are very real) I ended up going to sleep around 3 then woke up at 5:30! soooo tired and horrible puffy eyes! I used to be a pretty good sleeper and if I had one bad night I knew the next night i'd sleep well - it seems every night is a bad one with not being able to get comfy and ity tummy! I fear it will get worse as time goes on!
Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end xxx

Bit late now but hope you got some rest, I usually get up and have a horlicks or something then try again later. So frustrating isn't it!
For ur itchy skin, could you try menthol in aqueous cream? Its so lovely and cooling and helps with itching when u can't take an antihistamine.

Xx

Urghhh I had the worst nights sleep. My legs are killing, they have this weird buzzing sensation and just randomly twitch every ten seconds, it drives me crazy. Plus it felt like I had a trapped nerve or something down one leg so all the way down the inside of my leg right through to my foot was really hurting.
Then my hip aches from lying on my side..... So I change sides and the other starts hurting. Grrrrrr
Little boy got me up at half 4 so tried to settle him, then I couldn't get comfy again. I actually hate bedtime now! I dread it because I know I'm just gona toss and turn all night x

I was the same last night :( sounds like restless leg syndrome, drives me bonkers!

Hope you managed to get some sleep x

I was havin a lot of trouble until I left work, no problem now

Aw so glad im not alone lol Finally got to sleep around 4 i think though had some funky dreams after. I was just demented last night trying to go to sleep, doesnt help when u have a happy snoring hubby beside u, so jealous lol. I dont know whats the best thing to do when ur like that, whether to get up for a while or perserve, what does the rest of u sleepless zombies do? Unfort i dont like horlics spin sugar, mayb should try something else.

Elle & Laura my legs are desperate at mo, they do a jerky thing which drives me mad. Was even considering getting up & sleeping in my nursing chair (which is comfy) as thought it was cos im lying down

Though in my nite boredom i was having a browse around the forum & ended up reading the obstetric cholestasis thread....bad idea. Left myself all worried now cos im itching away still :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back