Grr

naomi88

Reaction score
Feeling really fed up this evening. After getting faint lines last week, did a test this morning and it was a bfn. Didn't really think I was preg anyway, but was still disappointed this morning as hoped I might be one of those lucky ones that caught straight away after my mc.

Have no idea when I ovulated now... Was so sure it was two weeks ago when I got ewcm and cramps, but still no sign of af. Cd35 today and I know I should have expected my first cycle to be a bit all over the place, but really fed up... Now I know I'm not preg I just want af to come so I can get on with things.

Made worse by the fact that we had a work lunch today, and the whole thing was spent talking about my colleagues baby bump.

I'm in such a foul mood too which I can't seem to snap out of... My poor hubby!! Xxx

Oh honey :hugs: Hope you get your af soon so you know where you are with your cycle. That or you get a nice surprise bfp! X

Awww huni , wish I could make it easier for you! Sending you hugs and loads of sticky baby dust xxxx

Awwwww Hun, big hugs. I was really hoping you'd get your bfp this month. It might just be a shy bean, there's still hope x x x

:-( :)! Hope your ok hon, there is still hope hon, maybe you just ov'd a wee bit later than you thought. I'm a prime example of your not out til witch arrives! Bfn's until the day before af was due. It's so horrible too when you see other people pregnant, even tho you wouldn't wish this on anyone. Massive :hugs: :hugs: x x

Thanks ladies. Just having a low couple of days I think, hopefully af will turn up soon and things might not seem so bad then. The tww is crap at the best of times, but this one is lasting forever!
When we are actively ttc it takes my mind off things, but because we are just stuck in limbo at the moment it means I am dwelling on everything more.
Thanks for being there girls xxx

Oh naomi what a bummer :( I hope your limbo ends soon so you can start a new leaf xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back