Grr Mothercare

monster_munch

Reaction score
Ordered a few bits online.
Realised after I had paid :roll: that I had ordered everything twice :lol:
Contacted them, to be told they can't change quantities (WHY?!) and that once they are here, to take them and my invoice to my nearest Mothercare and get a refund.
OK - whatever.
My items arrived today, but they've given me an invoice for some completely random person :evil: :evil:

Someone at Mothercare Online doesn't like me :(

I have sent an email to their customer services department, all the good that will do.

If I had a Mothercare store close enough, I would have bought them straight fromthere - it's a 3/4 hourdrive to our nearest.
Not including the 3 wee stops I'll need :?

i looked at getting a pushchair online from mothercare but i asked in a shop if there was any problem with it or anything, could it be returned to a store and they said it couldn't.

I decided to take my order to another, cheaper online shop since there is no benefit using a brand that have actual real life shops too.

Hope you get it sorted, but i would vote head office too!

Thanks girls - If I don't get a (satisfactory) reply from customer servs today I will ring Head Office tomorrow.

The whole reason I bought from Mothercare was that I thought I was "safe" with it.
Typical eh?!

thats appalling, when I ordered the nursery furniture I found the cot side was splintered :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back