grr mil

Nicola g

Reaction score
Told her today we had booked a 3/4D scan and she went on and told us why are you wasting your money and why not film the baby after the birth :shock:

Arghh silly woman! why not just be happy for us! Oh no sil pregnant now too and that all she concerned about!

awwwww it's definately worth the cash it's a one in a lifetime chance to have it done :hug:

I've had similar comments from my parents, but to be honest I don't think they fully understand what the 4d scan is or how much you can see.
Just ignore it hun, it's not everyday you get to see your baby inside the womb! :hug: :hug:

Enjoy your scan when is it? and im sure once they see the pics they will understand why you had it. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I would definately reccommend it. It's a great way to bond with your baby, and great to show the child as he/she is growing up. I would have loved to have seen pictures of myself in u/s pics. I supopse back in their day they didn't have this sort of thing, they just had to wait until baby was born before they saw it so that's all they're used to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back