grr annoying drunk boyf!

trixipaws

Reaction score
put a whole bogroll in the bin :roll: he apparently has no knowledge of it :wall: what a waste! :x

is it just mine or does anyone else's OH do random stuff when drunk?!

mine gets in the dogs baskets when he has been drinking! :rotfl:

is it just mine or does anyone else's OH do random stuff when drunk?!

Once we'd been up to the village festival at my DH's village (pre kids!). He was so drunk and the next day when sober couldn't find his wallet. So off we trotted, including his parents, up to the field where it was held to pretty much hand search the area looking for it. We were ages up there and in the end gave up and assumed it had been lost forever.....

Got back and found DH had actually safely stashed it in a kitchen drawer the night before :talkhand:

Mine tries to pretend he's not drunk.... but slurrs and mispronounces his words... he will swear blind its not true making even more mistakes (but me and his friend have video proof now... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )...

Then he will promptly lock himself in the toilet and throw up for several hours and be unable to move from bed for a further 24... bless him he's such a light weight I can't take him anywhere.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mine does stupid things like fall down the stairs then sits at the end of the bed crying and feeling sorry for himself wondering why he is in so much pain :rotfl: i just sit and laugh at him, its great fun not drinking :rotfl:

Mine stands too close to fireworks, gets hit by one and then finds it hilarious he has a big hole through his jacket and top.
And wonders why his sober pregnant girlfriend is really not amused with him.

Mine just gets overly slushy and tells me about 5 million times how much he loves me and wants to kiss me with his beer breath - :x

He also forgets he does things. For instance, he turned our dvd player off at the wall which he never does and completely forgot the next day. We went nearly a week thinking the DVD had broken and him fiddling about with it before realising he had just switched it off at the wall...... :doh:

My OH goes into verbal hyperdrive when he's had one too many, he's so annoying! He turns into a hyperactive child!
The year before last after his work christmas party, I had to pick him up in a drunken stuper and he decided he wanted to go late night shopping at Tesco, so off we went but he was such a pain, he kept trying to surf the trolly and crashing into people, then when we got home I found he had added about 10 different packets of sweets to our shopping without me even noticing!
Will he ever stop acting like a little boy? I doubt it!! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back