Growth scan

Flowerpower87

Reaction score
Had a growth scan yesterday at 35+ 4.. She was 5lb 7, anyone else had one at this time? They also said she was fetal breathing and drinking the fluid so she's pretty much fully developed should she arrive any time

I'm measuring big, seeing my midwife tomorrow and she said if I measure big for the third time I will go for a growth scan. I'm currently on the path to a 10lb bubba :shock:

Had one last week at 34 weeks they were both just under 5lbs and have one at 36 weeks next week ... 5lb7 is a good size for this gestation and it's fantastic that she is all ready to come out x

I wouldn't worry to much both mine and my sisters previous baby scans showed that we were measuring a large weight, my sis was told to expect 10lb and he was 7lb13 I was told 9lb7 and she was 8lb 8.... I personally ignore the weight - as you say she's pretty much fully developed which is great news :) that's what I like to focus on!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Thanks all :) I was actually referred for measuring small lol so it was a relief that she was this weight and especially that her lungs are developed :)

My boy was 5lb 8 at growth scan 35+4, on the 50th centile so pretty average xx

I had one at 32 weeks, they said he was 5 and a half pounds then, they panicked a bit I think, then my 36 week scan showed he had slowed down to 6 and a half pounds, they told me had he been a lot bigger they would have induced me early, I wouldn't worry too much though hun x

My emma was 5lb 8 at 38 weeks 2nd centile so thats a great weight x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back