Growth scan yesterday

tillzy69

Reaction score
Had my 30 week growth scan yesterday. First of all absolute nightmare to get to the hospital! It takes me an hour by bus to get there so I left well over an hour before my appointment. The first bus due didn't turn up so ended up waiting 30 minutes in total until I got on the bus. There was then alot of traffic at London Bridge so I decided to get off and get the tube (forgetting its quite a walk between the station and the hospital! So called the hospital to let them know \i was going to be late (the lady who I spoke to was a bit rude). I power walked to the hospial (would have run but get stitch like pains in my bump with walking alone:eh:) FINALLY got to the hospital and two of the lifts were out of service so ended up waiting 10mins for the lift. When I got to the ultrasound department the woman behind the desk was the woman I spoke to over the phone. I apologised for being late and she said 'well I did tell you you need to be here within a certain time so you probably wont get seen now'!!

By this time I was not a happy bunny!!

However, after only 5 minutes of waiting I was seen and got to see my little girl again! The lady said my babies measurements are perfect and she looks very healthy! I was over the moon and all the drama of getting to the hospital had gone.

I'm so happy she's healthy I am a bit of a worry wort and kept thinking that something might be wrong.

I'm so happy and just want her in my arms!!:)

Attachments

• scan.png
    scan.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 45
Ahh, what a drama day you had!!
She will soon be here and in your arms now :) xx

Glad all is well, Lovely scan picture too xx

Lovely scan pic - glad she's measuring as she should be :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts