Growth scan tomorrow!

sarah0202

Reaction score
I'm terrified :eek: what if the baby is already 8lb and i still have 4 more weeks left?? anyone know what happens will i be induced early or just left to it? please please let him be a normal size :pray:

When i went for mine they dont give weights out anymore at my hospital because they where wrong a lot of the time and she said they where putting more women at risk due to un nessesary induction/ c section than where helping. I know mine is all on the top line and there not doing anything just leaving me to it. However i think if you have high blood pressure or something then maybe they would induce early but only if very unusually big like 11' plus xx

Hey hun.

I have my last growth scan tomorrow due to GD. I was out on inslulin a while back and it really calmed down his weigh. At my last scan he was only 5lb 8 and before that he was growing at such a speed lol. They have told me beacuse i am on medication i will be getting induced anywhere from 37 weeks depending on the scan tomorow, But hopefully all will go well.

Best of luck for tomorow hun
Amy xx

thanks girls i guess i shall no more tomorrow scan is not till 4.30 tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back