growth scan tommoro

mummy2b19

Reaction score
if really nervous tomorrows growth scan will detemin if im allowed my vbac or if i have to have another c-section. im all comfused as to what i want the result to be there are so many reasons why a section is a bad idea mainly OH will hopefully have a new job so i wont have any help at all after the surgery but i dont want to end up trying for a vbac and it failing and ending up with same situation as last time. ugh my head is all over the place i just want tomorrow to be over with and for someone to make the decision for me

big hugs huni. can he take annual leave or prehaps work from home a bit? or coulda relative come anad stay and help out for a little bit maybe your mum or someone if you did have c section? if you d have vbac then you have a good chance of everything being ok to remember xx

if oh gets the job he wont have any leave to take unfortunatly but if he gets this jobs its better hours and more money. mum cant take any time off because other people are off on theirsummer holidays and obviously there was no point in her booking a certain week off bbecause we dont know when LO will arrive. mil could proberbly take time off but she would want to leave me with baby and take DD out which i dont think is a good idea because i dont want to push her away when baby gets here thats just crule to her. agh this was so much less complicated the first time around xx

i would have a scan the same day the queen is coming to town roads are going to be mental xx

well silly me got the wueens vist wrong its next week so got there dead early lol. babys growth has slowed right down so i can have a normal birth yey xx

Yay that's great news hun :) Your recovery after will be so much easier with a natural birth so fx it all goes well for you. Is your oh having no time off at all after the birth then? Xx

if he gets new job then he wont be which is shit but he lost his job earlier this year and the job hes in at is 6 grand less a year and we are really struggling so pay raise with new job would be so helpful right now xx

I see. Well fx he gets the job from a financial point of view but its a bummer he won't get any time off with you and baby :-( I take it he'll be able to get time off to attend the birth though ?? xx

i bloody hope so i think he would take it as a sick day if he really had to but its got to be a proper arse of an employer who wont let a guy attend the birth of his child xx

That's really great news hun. I'm sure you and hubby will work it out...xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back