growth scan revealed breech!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by LynseyM, Jun 26, 2013.

1. LynseyM

LynseyM Well-Known Member

so scan revealed baby totally breech..head under ribs and bum right down in pelvis! :0 so im 35+3 and having a consultant appt on fri as i have had terrible itching and they said he might want to review scan and start to make a plan as i will be just before 36 weeks. anyway anyone had baby turn at this stage? ive always had the big hard lump at the top and was told it was bum...lucky today they found it was head!! regarding weight baby is measuring 5 9 according to scan measurements and everything else looked good. xx

2. SeonaidMac

SeonaidMac Well-Known Member

I had a growth scan on Monday at 29 weeks and my bubs is the same hun... there are lots of exercises you can do to help bubba turn... i've known people have their wee one still turn at 37 weeks.... xxx just google turning a breech baby xx

#2 SeonaidMac, Jun 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2013
  3. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Go on all fours on bed and move your hips left to right and back In a slow movement this is meant to help