Growth Scan & Possible Induction today!! ** Update pg 2**

SaraLouise

Reaction score
So I've got my growth scan today - if growth is no good they will be inducing today!

Absolutely shitting my pants is an understatement..

I'm not ready for him yet! Everything is ready for him, but I fancy keeping him tucked up for a few more weeks.

Sorry pointless self indulgent thread really.

On the brightside - I'm 36 weeks today woo!

Last edited:
I know can't believe its been 2 weeks already!

My scan is at 12.30 then I have an appt with the consultant on the delivery suite at 1.30..

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!! Lol.

All this adrenaline is gonna end up making me go into labour anyway haha x

So excited for u, wish it wasn't so long to wait haha! Bet ur like come onnnnnnnnn!!!

Defo keep us updated!! Xxxxxx

Wow wow wow!! I thought it was next thursday!!!!

Ahhhhh!!!!!

U mat updaaate us asap after scan huni !!!

All the best an i hope lil harrison has grown and udnt have to be induced!!!

FX :)
Thinking of yooooou.
Sending u foofy dust just incase ;) xxx

omg exciting!!

Good luck hun, either way is good - fingers crossed he has grown a bit and can stay tucked away... but on the other hand - you get to meet your little man sooner :)

xxx

Thankyou girlies will definitely keep you up to date :)

Got to find something to keep me busy for a few hours lol, otherwise I'm going to explode!

Double check ur hospital bag and make sure the carseats in the car!! Hehe xx

Or pop to shop to grab some snacks for the hosp is u havent packed them already!
I still need to get stuff for mine xx

Ooh exciting that u could be getting to meet baby today/tomorro! :)
Good luck Hun :) xx

Tapatalking. X

Yep its all good to go from when I was having those tightenings on Monday. Car seat is in the car and I've just put a pack of premie sleepsuits in my hospital bag just incase.

I'm sure he will be okay though, his movements hav definitely improved so he must be getting stronger!

:) :) im sure even if u have to get induced hes guna be 100% fine huni :) xxxx

Ohhh i might be updating july thread with his birth date an weight next to his name ahhh haha :D x

Gonna jump in the shower and attempt to shave my foofy - that'll take a good hour haha!

Ahh thats what im dreading! Wondering if i have time to sort myself out and tidy up while in labour!
Spose thats one of the pros of being induced, prepare before hand haha. Xx

ha sara I did mine the other day... I was literally out of breath doing it trying to keep my bump out the way while I was doing it haha!!! xxx

hope he is growing well and he stay put for a few more weeks, but if not you and he will be fine - GOOD LUCK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back