Grow bags

LinsG

Reaction score
I think the grow bags are brilliant for babies to sleep in, but my oh so perfect SiL said that you aren't allowed to ut baby in one until they're 5 months! Is this right???

no im sure you can put them in from birth because thats what the sizes start at :think:

they start from birth so i would think you can use them, they are all still too big for my DD tho. i have the 0-6months one and then they do a 6-12 months.

xxxxx

I work as importer of babies and childrens wear. We design them for newborns but over the weight of 7lb 7oz. We have to state this as a UK requirement.

My daughter was just over 6lbs and has used a grow bag from birth and has been fine.

The ones I have are 0-6 months & say for babies over 7lbs.

So have great pleasure in telling your SIL thats she's wrong :rotfl: :rotfl:

You can def put babies in from birth.. it's recommended that they should be at least 10lbs but you can buy them from mothercare and you can use from 7lb - 10lb because they have little stud buttons to make under arms tighter for little bodies.. :hug:

The minimum weight for the official Grobags is 7lb. I started using one for Jake when he was a couple of months old and I only left it that late because I didn't think about buying one until then. I have posted the link to the official Grobag site so you can read about them yourself but I would highly recommend them. They are great because you don't have to worry about your baby going under the covers or kicking them off during the night.

http://www.bumpto3.com/666.aspx

Isaac was in his from about a month old. Don't always go by month size with grobags though, some are really small for their size, Isaac has a 6-12month that's too small for him!!

Thanks girls, sounds terrible bt i'm glad SiL is wrong!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back