Group 1 car seat

Oooo, I like that! What a good idea. I'm gonna save that in my "things I want" file :)

It may be worth bearing in mind that there is talk of the law on car seats may be changing. The eu is implimemting plans to state that children need to remain rear facing till the age of 15months. As rear facing is 5times safer.

Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

That's really nice, my LO is in a britax which is fantastic x

I had a look at it in toys r us and was quite impressed obviously need a squirming child to try it properly.

Get it. I have this one and its just brilliant. My son is now very wriggly and this is a god send. My best baby purchase hands down. Get it, get it, get it, get it :)

My back is the driving force behind getting it excuse the pun. I really struggle getting my friends lo in the car and that is before I got pregnant. I think it is at the top of my list just need to choose a colour.

Its a good idea, as someone else said though theres talk of the law changing to ERF for longer.
Which can only be a good thing, id do your research on rear facing before you buy a FF

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

It may be worth bearing in mind that there is talk of the law on car seats may be changing. The eu is implimemting plans to state that children need to remain rear facing till the age of 15months. As rear facing is 5times safer.

Xxx

Wss ERF seats are so much safer xx

Xxx

Wss ERF seats are so much safer xx

Ditto this. I really would recommend just taking a few minutes to have a look at the benefits of extended rear facing seats and to watch the crash test videos on YouTube comparing RF and FF before you commit to a FF seat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back