Grooming...

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by Caoimhe..x, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Caoimhe..x

Caoimhe..x Well-Known Member

Last week I popped out a bit and today was the first time I groomed down there since I've popped and omg it was so awkward. I could get to most of it but it was a struggle, I dunno what I'm gonna be like in another few weeks haha! Anyone having the same problems? X

2. Rachel80

Rachel80 Well-Known Member

Just go & get waxed! Let someone else do it! I can't even see my foof now! I go & get a hollywood hot wax every 4 weeks (no strip wax, too painful!) x

3. Caoimhe..x

I've never had a wax before, I don't know if I'd feel comfortable having a stranger down there lol x

4. Rachel80

They are used to it, it's their job! I'd much rather have 10 mins of mild embarrassment than walk around with a hairy foof for weeks on end! Lol x

5. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

I'm thinkin about waxing too
    Sorry to sound dumb so what's a hollywood wax lol? Because im starting to struggle and there was nothing worse at work than delivering a baby when the woman had a unruly foo! X

6. Rachel80

Hollywood is everything off. Brazilian will leave you with a landing strip & a high leg bikini will just take the edges off. Personally I have a Hollywood as like it all gone but I started with a Brazilian & physched up to Hollywood!x

7. Jodie_2013

Jodie_2013 Well-Known Member

See I normally shave everything off but struggling to now.
    I just don't think I could bear the pain of that??? That sounds so bloody painful.
    Think id have to go for Brazilian lol x

8. Caoimhe..x

Oh god I dunno, I might just have to toughen up and go for a wax x

9. Rachel80

Honestly girls don't have strip wax down there! It hurts, especially now! Ask for hot wax.....instead of using strips they just put on a special kind of wax, let it dry & then peel/pull it off. Doesn't hurt half as much & makes for much better results, there is no way I'd ever shave or use hair removal cream again....too much agg & rashes! Lol x

10. Jess.

Jess. Well-Known Member

How long does the hair have to be for the hot wax? And are you completely spread eagled with everything out? Xx

11. Sam2013

Sam2013 Well-Known Member

Do u need to b completely gone dwn there when baby is due ? X

12. Rachel80

Erm just maybe half a cm of hair, not that long. It's better for it to be a bit shorter so there is less to pull. No you don't need to be completely smooth down there but personally I don't want any doctors or anyone seeing it in a hairy mess!!!x

13. Jess.

Jess. Well-Known Member

Me neither I told my OH he's shaving me when i can't xx

14. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

I have handed control of that area to my OH now! :lol:

15. Rachel80

My oh would rather eat his own eyeballs than shave my lady garden! Lol & Id hate for him to see me in such an unsexy state! You girls are brave! I know he'll see me giving birth but he won't be seeing down there! x

16. JJ Mum

JJ Mum Well-Known Member

Hod you ladies are brave!! I shaved complelty rather than just tidy when ttc in jan as oh mentioned it as something he fancied, ( well id do anything for more ttc then) so just went for it and shaved all , lots of upkeep thats fine, bump not an issue yet, i loved it but the prickly spikey and sore feeling all the time is sooo annoying, even with your waxes youd get that then growing it to 1 cm too?

17. Rachel80

No there is no prickly soreness, it's just soft & doesn't grow back nearly as thick. As long as you exfoliate to prevent ingrowing hairs it's fine x

18. Gemsy

Gemsy Well-Known Member

I would have said that in the past, but I am just expecting that some way or another he is going to see something! :lol:

19. Rachel80

I hope to god he doesn't see anything! It'll stick in his mind forever, I know what he's like!!! No he's facing the wall & if things get messy I'm sending him out! I'd rather no one saw me like that! x

20. 1009

1009 Well-Known Member

Im starting to consider getting a Hollywood hot wax as I normally just shave my bikini line but as so many people on here seem to prefer the "all gone" look thought I would try it out . On the plus side I think the pain and nakedness will get me prepared for giving birth lol x