Grobags

Beany

Reaction score
Removed due to deciding too personal for public viewing

Last edited:
Hi Beany ( :D )

I love gro bags, think they are fab. Seren has 2, and find them really useful. Seren tends to sleep with me after she has first woken up and I was finding that putting covers on her in the bed was not too good as she would wiggle and lose them and wake up cold. Now with a grobag she sleeps better, and also goes to sleep easier as she now associates them with going to bed. I also found that when she has slept away from home she settled better in her grobag.

Here she is in hers

S4020549.jpg

you can't really see her grobag in this one but I wanted to show off her doing her very best Fred Elliott impression

S4020437.jpg

Hiya beany!

Brody has one every night I would not be without it!

If you like you can borrow one to see how you get on with it? (I've got 4!)

Last edited:
I swear by Grobags, they are definately one of our best buys, so convenient! We got ours from Asda Home, really reasonable prices £10 and £12 and one of them is Winnie the Pooh x

Hey Beany :)

Ella has a few aswell, she's been in them since she was a few days old. Now she really associates being put in her Grobag with bed which is fab :D

eba00550338f00000091.jpg
[/img]

Beanie - Ella has that flowery one in a 1 tog. She's been sleeping in it the past couple of nights with a vest and sleepsuit. I had to wake her up this morning at 8.30!! Obviously nice and comfy!

I would definately recommend the gro bag. Jess is 21 months and has a huge big one now, nearly goes the length of the cot.

LAura.

Last edited:
depends on how hot the room is if i think its hot then just a vest if its cold then a rumper suit, but i still use a lil blanket aswell dont no why i just never feel she looks snug unless there is a blanket over her, but if she kicks it off then its not a problem :)

matalan do lovely ones only £7

I dress Jess in a vest, long sleeve sleepsuit then her gro bag. Just before I go to bed about 11 I then put a fleecy cover over her. Probably will start leaving the cover out though soon, its not as cold as it as.

Im glad he likes it, they are well worth the money.

Our room is about 21 degrees. I dress Seren in a long sleeved sleepsuit and put her in her grobag, which is a 2.5 tog.

my nan brought emma 1 for xmas, well i love it. she cant kick her covers off and seems to settle lovely in it. We have just had to buy her a new 1 coz she has grown out the other1. I iwshed i had used them for my boys aswell.

we have emma other1 for sale if ur interested.

Our room is about 23/23 degrees, she has a2tog grow bag and i pop her in a sleep suit. MW tells me off for not putting her in a vest too, but its so snug and warm in our room is disagree with her!! (how dare i???!)
Gro bags are fab! Asda ones are cheap and wash really well.

Beanie - Heidi has that gro bag!!!
Her room is hot so she has a 1 tog

DSCF0046.jpg

That gro bag looks massive lisa!! matthew has on his sleep suit 2.5 tog grow bag and scrath mitts! He had a habit of playing with his hair and wasnt sure if he was pulling it at the same time and waking up! but dont they look snug they should do adult ones!

Michelle - :lol: :lol: i know!!!! does anyone know why they make them so long??!!

I'm just trying to picture 'adult gro bags LOL - but what happens when it comes to 'you know what' lol just imagine trying to get it on with one of those on. ILMAO or have I just got a dirty mind lol

L x

I didnt use mine (got 3 all from ebay! and all under a fiver!) until about a week ago but theres no going back they r great!

Hi Ya Faye

How you getting on these days??!!

L x

Not too bad so far Ash is really good......he slept 9 hours one night.......I s*@t myself when i woke and saw the time lol!
How about u?

Hi everyone,

I also bought a few grobags, 4 or 5, but after 2 weeks old, Maheen would not go to sleep, she only manages to settle down now if she is swaddled (ie. her arms and hands can't move); With the grobags, she could move too much and thus not falling asleep! :cry:
It's a shame, coz grobags are really good, I hope she will be fine with them at some point,...I find babies so cute in them, and it's so much easier to use than blankets!!
When did you all started using them with your little ones? Do you think it's too late now for Maheen?
Mel xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back