greg is driving me bat crazy

Squeakz

Reaction score
so at night he still wakes for a feed fine i dont mind he sleeps well. but during the day hes a nightmare. he goes from happy to pissy within a second and then takes an hour and a half of screaming and crying before he will nap. sometimes hell go down easily almost as if we have just caught him in time, wake up half an hour later and demand to be played witb. then 15 minutes later be sceeaming because hes tired by which point we get tears and screaming etc....ANY advice is greatly received....

he is 24 weeks on thuts but 5 weeks early...dunno id that helps x

Z has been going through this stage for a few weeks now! Its a bloody nightmare isnt it!! He hates when i leave the room and literally turns from happy to screaming in seconds!!! I read in wonderweeks this is normal and they become more clingy and its all about mummy!! So fingers crossed its over soon!! :) xxx

well I feel terrible now but he has a virus..........:( he never fully recovered from the last one and im so upset that I was whinging so between wonderweek and being ill...:'(

Dont be upset...u werent to know hun!! Bloody frustrting when we dont kniw whats wrong with them :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back