Green poo

PINK BUTTERFLY

Reaction score
Chloe has just done her poo for the day and it was a bit runny and green....it's usually yellow??

The only thing different is that I gave her a cow & gate fruit pot yesterday and earlier today.....could this be the reason? X

Last edited:
Are you bfing?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Normally for ella green poo is colic but shes ff n not started weaning yet x

Ella Faith 8/2/13 8lb 13.5 oz x

If you are bfing it could be too much foremilk xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Could be because of the hot weather, Los just tend to snack on foremilk during the day as there need for hydration increases. Xx

You only get that milk when breast feeding don't you? I'm formula feeding (cow & gate) x

It could be her body adjusting to new food. If it stays green check her over with the Doc. They're poo can be all sorts of different shades when weaning x

We had green poo when starting weaning.

Thanks everyone :) yeah I googled and it does say changes all different colour when starting on food and as that was the first time she has had anything apart from milk (it was fruit) then I think it must of been her body adjusting to it :)

She totally loved it and would not let go of the spoon the 1st 5 times putting it in her mouth until she caught on that I was putting more on it but she still moaned every time I took it out of her mouth telling me to hurry up! Lol x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back