great news from growth.scan today

Positive37

Reaction score
So.saw.moo today at.scan then saw ivf consultant and shes bang on.
She now weighs 4lb 7oz so.in 3 weeks has put on 1lb oz.all measurements are bang on perfect infact they use abdomen measurements as a top guidance for weight and she was right on middle.line.
As I am having a healthy pregnancy have now been signed off of high risk..
So happy. ....shes head down.facing my back and very cosy...
Thanks for your support girls xxxx

Awww that's lovey :) xx

Tapatalking. X

fab news my last growth scan is on the 2nd i will be nearly 38 weeks im so nervous im high dependency coz of bim and anti body i my blood (kell) but they said as my levels havnt risen i will be high risk but treat as low risk rather than bed bound i can still be mobile and use the bath ect thank god.just cant have a water birth x

Very good news! :-D healthy little baby and happy mummy! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks girls shes a.good girl. Past.few.weeks ive listened to my body ive eaten more and rested.and started taking a natural protein powder. Im going to carry on doing what im doing....its working...
U watch im gonnq have a . Whopper of baby
I now.want McDonald's what the hell.

Specialbump.am sorry u high risk but u are getting the best care and.as u say u can be mobile still and have.nice bath. Tbh id love a.water birth but probably wont be free on day so dont wanna get hopes up.
Not long for u now hunny. Xxxx

Ohh good news! Happy for you!! Xx

Fab news... carry on eating like a trooper haha xxxx

Fantastic news hun! Brilliant!! Now STOP WORRYING!!!! :-D
So pleased for you hun xxxx

That's great news :) bet you feel on top of the world right now x

Yay xx do happy for you hun xxx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fantastic news hun! Brilliant!! Now STOP WORRYING!!!! :-D
So pleased for you hun xxxx

I AGREE WITH UMBONGO!! Enjoy your last little bit now - although having said that the next bit is going to be just as wonderful having wee one in our arms!! XXX

Wow 3 weeks can make such a difference! I'm so happy for you. Now you can finally stop worrying :) xxxx

Fantastic news! She is a good little girlie! And yay to no longer being high risk! Xxxx

Thanks ladies. I really havent spent whole pregnancy worrying ive had.a lovely mostly sympton free pregnancy and most relaxed and healthy ive ever been.mad eh.Have.just been thrown sideways . at various times.in pregnancy. The downs test.and weight. Mainly because ivf pregnancies are a.high risk consultant explained today that because its not a natural conception..I won't . truly believe its all.so real until.she is*in mummy's arms.....going.to miss my little baby bump. Xxxx

Aww hun I reckon I'll miss my bump too xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back