Grapes

TORino

Reaction score
I have some grapes in the fridge and I'm considering giving T one to try.

Has anyone else given their 6 month old grapes?

Are grapes allowed? Lol

I haven't tried grapes but I'd cut them in half vertically if i was you so they can't get stuck :)

I would cut them in half and maybe peel? See how she gets on with it. I found that at first the skin was getting stuck and make him gag

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Cant see the harm if they're cut in half :) x

I cut Jack's in quarters at that age. He won't bloody eat them now though lol x

I have been told my HV not to give them til a lot older. There have been 2 fatal incidents in my area related to grapes. I personally won't be giving them but if you feel comfortable doing it then its up to you! I've just been put off by HV lol xx

I have been told my HV not to give them til a lot older. There have been 2 fatal incidents in my area related to grapes. I personally won't be giving them but if you feel comfortable doing it then its up to you! I've just been put off by HV lol xx

yea i have avoided grapes with all mine til much later due to all those incidents related to grapes

if you want to try them maybe use one of those net things? xx

I give f grapes, cut in half vertically.and under supervision (as all food should be) she loves them but did wait til about 8months and she was much more confident with self feeding, chewing etc

I have only just given them to Ethan cut in half vertically and he is almost 11 months x

I gave her some but I cut it in half.

She eats bits of pork and beef so I'm not too worried about the texture of a grape it was more the size that I was worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back