Graduation Day!

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Heeeeelllooooo

So I just realized that not only is it Easter today, I also get to move over and officially am in my second trimester today.

Im super glad I made it with nothing overly worrying.

I barely feel pregnant and have done for weeks now, so just looking forward to my next scan in 2 days to confirm baby is still there and nice and healthy. :lol:

People have probably seen me about here occasionally. Im an avid section floater :lol:

Nice to see you all :D

xxxx

Last edited:
Good luck. Hope scan goes well!
Such a nervy time. I just cannot believe that when I go for my 20 weeks, all will be ok!

Such a nervy time. I just cannot believe that when I go for my 20 weeks, all will be ok!

Thank you.

I know you literally split in two both rational and irrational.

Half of me is saying everything is fine. Youv no reason to worry then a little voice is going dont listen, it might not be fine.

Hurry up Tuesday and shut the little voice up!!

Good luck for your 20w. I think ill settle after this scan. But ive also got a gender one booked before 20w so should tide me over.

xxxx

What time is your scan RM? Welcome to tri2! Do you think you will get moved forward? Xx

Thank you.

Half of me is saying everything is fine. Youv no reason to worry then a little voice is going dont listen, it might not be fine.

Good luck for your 20w. I think ill settle after this scan. But ive also got a gender one booked before 20w so should tide me over.

xxxx
Thanks.
Good plan to have the gender one.
I think the wait is the worst. I want to see it again. Tried to get a private scan but only times are just before the NHS one, so seems pointless.
It is like having little people on your shoulders; one saying, "Chill!" and the other saying, "Watch out, something's going wrong." Feel a bit in limbo currently.
Had a bit of brown discharge/blood just for a clue of hours and not much on the day I was 16 weeks and so freaked out. MW heard hb on the same day and everything normal since then, but I just wish I could get some reassurance.
EPU will not, under any circumstances, unless I have clots, scan me. I understand this, but my anxiety is making everything worse, so surely it would be beneficial.
Grr.
Anyway, sorry. Turned this into something it's not!
Please update us on scan. Xxx

Welcome in!!! Xx

Thank you :)

xxxx

What time is your scan RM? Welcome to tri2! Do you think you will get moved forward? Xx

Early bells. Tuesday at 9am. Hope Im in sharp. No huge clinic delays with an early appt.

Mmm not sure, if I do maybe by a few days but I dont think weeks or anything because Im pretty sure on dates.

xxxx

Wow, thats gone fast!!
All the best hun x

I know right?! This scan seems to have dragged in though!!

Thank you sweets!

xxxx

Thank you.

xxxx
Thanks.
Good plan to have the gender one.
I think the wait is the worst. I want to see it again. Tried to get a private scan but only times are just before the NHS one, so seems pointless.
It is like having little people on your shoulders; one saying, "Chill!" and the other saying, "Watch out, something's going wrong." Feel a bit in limbo currently.
Had a bit of brown discharge/blood just for a clue of hours and not much on the day I was 16 weeks and so freaked out. MW heard hb on the same day and everything normal since then, but I just wish I could get some reassurance.
EPU will not, under any circumstances, unless I have clots, scan me. I understand this, but my anxiety is making everything worse, so surely it would be beneficial.
Grr.
Anyway, sorry. Turned this into something it's not!
Please update us on scan. Xxx

Im sure all will be fine. I had brown discharge throughout tri1 first pregnancy and all was well.

Try to focus on the positives being your over 12w, seen baby and heard heart beat. Sometimes the positives need repeated to shut the other little voice up :lol:

xxxx

Congrats and welcome in!

Hope you feel relieved after scan, I'm waiting for my 20 week one (5th April) and that little niggling voice has reared it's head again, need to sort myself out! :)

Welcome to Tri 2 lovely, and yay for your scan tomorrow :) xx

Yay, welcome :) Enjoy seeing your little bub tomorrow, we'll be waiting for a pic xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back