Graco Quattro Tour Sport TSB

RainbowKitty

Reaction score
got one of these online for about £300 with the accessories.

it's in shadow black color and has this cool silver design on the front and the frame is silver and looks very stylish. it was easy to peice it together it took hubby about 30 minutes to figure it out and it looks lovely!
it came with a carseat, carry cot, rain cover and a foot muff! the carry cot is lined with a very soft fleece which i think bubs will like a lot and it clips into the pushchair for security. the pushchair itself is very sturdy and stylish, has a big basket in the bottom too for shoppins! the carseat is soft and has lots of support cushion padding so does the pushchair. it has the easiest fold ever! you just twist the handle and down it goes, no hassle. it has nice thick swivel wheels good for a bit of rough walks like on the beach or at the park on a trail.

im so excited, can't wait to use it! thought i'd share how happy we are with it, it is a bargain for all you get i think! :)
does anyone else have this? tell me how if you like it or not!http://www.amazon.co.uk/Graco-Quatt...Q6ES/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1343711395&sr=8-9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back