GR access

MrsGC

Reaction score
I've been a good girl and passed my probation period and post count.

I've asked for access lots and did it a while back and still no authorisation :(

X

I posted the same question a couple of days ago. Some of the girls said it did take a week or so but also in some cases they had to ask twice, so it may be worth requesting access again.
I have still not been given access but realised I only joined PF on 24th May so I think my request was a bit early.
Good luck, hope you are in there soon - and hope to be joining you LOL :lol:

go post it on a mods wall ;-) they will let you in eventually

Lol Ive posted on their walls and sent private messages. I know their busy. I just don't have any patience lol.

Just miss been in there :D x

Sorry ladies :blush:

As you know we are in need of new moderators so things are a little slower right now!

All GR requests have been updated.

x

I just joined here coz it seemed like somewhere i could find answers and hear advice which im in dire need off, downside, i have absolutly no idea how to use the site hahaa how do i make my own posts, ask my own questions??
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

I just joined here coz it seemed like somewhere i could find answers and hear advice which im in dire need off, downside, i have absolutly no idea how to use the site hahaa how do i make my own posts, ask my own questions??
Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

youve just done it?!

Is there a time scale waiting for GR access?? not sure if im being impatient :) xx:lol:

Ha ha I'm being impatient too,I just posted on an old thread though xxx

Hi I have been waiting since the 28th July to get access, i was beginning to think I had done something wrong.

Michelle x

Last edited:
Apologies for keeping you waiting :oooo: I have reviewed all join requests and everyone who is eligible has been approved :)

You need to request access. Click on GR and it should prompt you. I'm on tapatalk ATM and not looking at stats but you need 100 posts and one months membership minimum c

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back