GP appointment

BabyBrain

Reaction score
Got my 25 week check later with the gp....a week late thanks to the fact that I forgot to book it :roll:. So I guess I'll get measured so gp can tell me how fat I'm getting (and how big Bertie is getting), what else? Do I need a wee sample? I have terrible trouble with these, surely it wouldn't cost that much to provide us with a funnel and a sheet of tarpaulin lol.

Not got the good looking gp today more's the pity but at least I don't have to worry about shaving the bikini line and make up lmao xxxxxxxxxx

How comes don't you see the midwife hun?

If it is the GP instead of the midwife for your antenatal care then you will need a wee sample :D

Dunno, maybe she's sick of the sight of me lol. 28 week check with mw and consultant then checks just about every week with someone after that :roll:.

Dammit about the wee sample. I'm sure as my bump gets bigger my bloody arms are getting shorter. Not going to be able to reach in a few weeks lmao.......and with my lack of aim I can't ask the OH to hold the tube lol.......hmmmm or maybe I could :D

I now pee into a bigger pot (washed out mullerlight yogurt pot or somethin similar) and then pour it into the tiny little pot they give u :D works wonders as I can't reach to catch it and aim for that tiny pot when I can't see what I'm bloody doin!!

was going to say pee in an old jug or something then pour away into pots lol x else sit on loo and lean forwards and put your arm in from front than the back x

Good thinking batman. You'd think evolution would provide us with eyes down there or something for occasions such as this :D

an extra set of arms would come in handy, specially after little one is born x making bottles holding a baby is nightmare x

Lol, the only thing I can find is the OH's spare lunchbox and even I'm not that cruel. Oh well, nothing else for it but to finish off the ice cream....result :D

I'm sure there must be something oh and don't forget to wash it out you don't want comtaminated peepee x

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ice cream pee!!!!!!! Don't think it will catch on you know!! Good luck hun gutting its not the sexy gp though!!!!!

I went to my 25week appointment at the GP too.... Was nice actually she was really attentive and better than the different midwives I've seen. Going back at 31weeks to see same doc. I had to wee, but they gave me a pot when I got there. Plus told me I have a varicous vein! Eeeeek

On the plus side he's the gp that saw me first about my back pain. Going to tell him about the horse-riders-bum I've been getting too and see what he says. He should be sympathetic cos he had polio when he was little (used to work with him too lol)

I saw midwife at 25 weeks and she still wanted wee sample. I have a 'special' jug bought cheapo from Wilkos for the pleasure - it's bright red and kept in bathroom cupboard to hubby isn't tempted to use it when he cooks!!! ha ha!!

those little pots are ridiculous, i seemed to get it over my hands and everything so have resorted to a crappy plastic cup and then pour it in x

I have my 25 week tomorrow. I think I will be using the bigger pot to assist very soon as well, so glad it isn't just me who has discovered that my arms are getting shorter by the day!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back