Gotta go out but I can't be bothered!

Jojo84

Reaction score
It's my first day off for 10 days and I've got to go see midwife for bloods to be taken then to get my nails and eyebrows done then go shopping but I just want to stay in bed lol. I just can't be bothered at all!!

My eyebrows are starting to resemble forehead moustache's! I cannot be assed doing anything like that - my hair needs cut and coloured, my legs need shaved, my underarms too, I really need a pedicure. My nails are the only thing I am getting done regularly but that is only as I am booked up until September!

Talking of eyebrows, ladies - do any of you know if it's safe to get HD brows this early on in pregnancy? I'm 4 weeks and am due to get them done next week but because they use a tint I'm a bit cautious! I've done so much googling and can't find a definite answer!

My eyebrows are starting to resemble forehead moustache's! I cannot be assed doing anything like that - my hair needs cut and coloured, my legs need shaved, my underarms too, I really need a pedicure. My nails are the only thing I am getting done regularly but that is only as I am booked up until September!

I'm finding it's too hot to care! haha. all I want to do when I get home from work is sleep, it's terrible

Talking of eyebrows, ladies - do any of you know if it's safe to get HD brows this early on in pregnancy? I'm 4 weeks and am due to get them done next week but because they use a tint I'm a bit cautious! I've done so much googling and can't find a definite answer!

I'm sure if getting a hair tint is safe so long as the room is well ventilted etc, then HD brows would be fine. There's such a minimal amount of product, I wouldn't worry x

Not sure about HD brows..... if you can dye your hair then I would think your eyebrows are ok too?

Douglass I'm on my way to get HD's now and they said its totally fine... So glad! Can not live without my HD's!

Also my midwife felt so bad about the bloods lol I have tiny veins and they were kiss whacking lol I also needed to wee again lol. It's all fine and good she said she was glad she got me as I really didn't mind and wasn't afraid if needles lol usually the ones this happens to are the ones who are terrified of needles lol

My August resolution will be to have hair in all places the way that they are supposed to be instead of "as nature intended!", and no more grey (I blame the OH for those!) and maybe even get my feet taken care of!

When my Mum was pregnant with me and my siblings, my Dad used to do her toenails as she couldn't reach - he still does them now (I am 34!). I tried to persuade my OH to do mine, he said he is not touching my trotters - he will pay for me to get a pedicure! Lovely.

Ah great, I can't live without mine either and I've finally got them the way I like I didn't want to leave them to grow wild again! This forum is fantastic, I've googled that like 1000 times and couldn't find an answer and within 10 minutes on here I've got one! Thank god I never cancelled my appt :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back