Got to go in!!!

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well ladies, woke up this morning at 7ish to go for a wee and there was fresh blood on the tissue!!
It's easing off a little now but i am geting stomach ache like mad, i have to go in at 2.30pm to be checked out.

I am really worried :(

She said it could be the start of labour but until they check my cervix etc they won't know.

I'll keep you posted

oo good luck hun! hopefuly this is it for you :D

it might be part of your show still but the pains sound good (in a labour way)

try not to worry to much

xxx

Good luck hun,

We all know how keen you are to get this labour going so hopefully they will tell you that things are starting.

Keep us posted!!

ooh you could meet your baby really soon! Hope everything goes ok at the hospital

i will keep you posted as to progress, they may just send me home yet straight after.

All the best of luck. Its all very exciting. Thinking of you, all my love Jacqui. x x x x

Good luck, I hope this is the start of it for you, and things go really smooth. I take it bubba is no longer in the back 2 back position?

Take care and keep us all posted.

Your in my thoughts

Karrina xxxx

Yeah baby is still back to back- i'm not looking forward to a long and drawn out labour!!!!
My friend had a back to back baby and she had front pains until she got to 7 cm's then all the back pain started and her partner caused a blood blister on her back cos she made him rub that hard!!!

text me if you can hun and let me know how things go

xx

Well i am home, very dissapointed and feel like crap.

They checked my cervix and it is still closed took swabs and everything off me and said the bleeding was just one of those things!!! :x

One of those things!! it's not one of thosse things when you are worried sick about it! When i asked her what all the pains and back ache was she said it could just be things getting ready.

So i was just wondering if anyone knew if you can still be in labour if your cervix isn't dilated? I know it has to thin out as well.

They prodded and poked up there which has made me sore even more and took blood AND gave me an anti D injection- i am a mess!!

Sorry nothing else to report

sorry nothing is happening for you hun, i know how much you wanted it to be the start of labour.

hopfuly not to long to wait now tho

xx

oooh, I think we posted our messages at the same time and i missed yours.

Sorry to hear that nothing came of it :cry:

False alarms are horrible. :evil:

keep your chin up hun

Big hugs!!!!!

If that can make you feel better, when I went to my hospital appointment on the 20th of December, my cervix was totally closed, long of 3 cm ( normally it is 2 cm) It was a posterior and firm cervix. All in all, it meant I was not even ready for labour. They told me what I thought was a show was just heavy discharge.

I asked for a sweep, the day after, I had my bloody show and the 22nd I gave birth to Thomas while I was not favourable at all!!!! I know some people who were already 1 cm dilated, had 3 sweeps and had to go through induction.

So do not despair!!!! It might come sooner than you think!!!!

Good luck!!!

So you went into labour without being dilated?

"An internal examination is performed to see what is happening to the cervix (neck of the womb). Before labour begins, your cervix is about 3cm long and closed (not dilated).

When labour starts, the cervix gets shorter (a process called effacement) and opens (dilates)"

I'M SORRY I KEEP GOING ON BUT DOES THIS MEAN I COULD STILL BE IN EARLY LABOUR EVEN THOUGH MY CERVIX IS CLOSED?

I found it on a website, i am just really puzzled as to why i am in so much achy pain, in front and back

If you are getting all of these pains and symptoms then it sounds like it could be early labour even if you aren't dialated yet. It sucks that you didn't get a very sympathetic midwife - everyone is concerned if they bleed when pg so they should be more sensitive. Did they say all of the symptoms you were getting could be early labour? It sucks that they didn't give you more information so you know what's happening :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back