got stuck!

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
i vowed after last time tht i wouldnt have a bath again cos i almost didnt get out last time and i was on my own.

This time i really couldnt get out! i was too havey to push myself up and too big to turn myself round onto my knees plus the ridiculously small bath didnt help lol

luckily enough OH was here this time and he had to help me out, how embarressing tho! :oops: feel like a right fatty lol

hilarious really, wouldve been a hit on you've been framed :rotfl:

awww - dont have a bath on yor own hun - it could turn out disatrous. I only have a bath so I have no choice but Im hoping that the handles on the sides can be used as leverage when I turn ionto a right fatty boom boom - wont be long! I only realised the other day that there were two chrome small handles on the sides :roll: Im so obsevant! Ive lived here 6months and am in there everyday sometimes twice - DOH!!!

xx

i had hoped the handle would help me too but didnt make any difference they're too far forward, i dont think it helps tht im already big built tho, or i am now anyway lol size 12 to 16 in 6 months :shock: and totally inflexible... i thought ur flexibility was supposed to increase when ur pregnant mines got worse! :lol:

Hmmm, this happened to my friend, only she had to stay in a cold bath for 2 hours until her OH got home to rescue her!!
I have vowed to take the phone in the bathroom with me and put it where I can reach if I ever get in the bath when OH is out so I can ring for help if need be!! Whoever said you lose all your dignity in pregnancy!!! :rotfl:

aww hun i am dreading this as our old place had a shower this place dont and the bath is very narrow
it does have some handle type things on the side though
hopefully it wont hapen though
manda xx

oh no! :hug: :hug: i dread that happening to me cos i always have my bath after OH has left for work in the morning. i've been ok so far, but i reckon its only a matter of time... have hopefully got a builder coming to fix our shower in the next couple of weeks - then it'll just depend on whether i can get in and out of the shower door :shock: :rotfl:

I had a bath the other night when my hips and back were killing me and had a little trouble getting up because it was so sore and ended up slipping as I got up and fell on to my arse. Ouch!

I had to get in the bath to see if it would bring on my contractions(the hospital said it was pro braxton hicks) they hurt, so a wiggelled around like a whale trying to get out, just made them hurt more and made me cold! Hubby helped. Then I was fine, hubby still made me go to hospital, just in case, was 6cm and breech. Conclusion: Bath bad!

ahhh im loving my bath, hub thinks im quite sad sat in there for two hours reading mags topping up the water all the time.

im huge (pregnancy and overweight) but i havent got stuck yet.

id actually enjoy it, just me and the bath ahhhh bliss!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back