got our name woohoo :)

smnicholson92

Reaction score
So our final disission is Jasper Brody White.

Does anyone no of any otger Jaspers as i reli love yhe nale bit dont want something everyone else has as this happened with put fisrt son we named him rylee ans then rylees were popping up here there and everywere xxx

I don't know of any other jaspers but I think it's a lovely name!! Xxx

I liked jasper alot, then a local close family freind named their dog it, and it didnt ruin the name for me, i justvfelt i wanted something not used already

Love it

There's one in my daughter's primary school but that's the only one I know of...when I was pregnant with her we loved Kasper and that's what she'd of been if she'd had a todger lol x

So our final disission is Jasper Brody White.

Does anyone no of any otger Jaspers as i reli love yhe nale bit dont want something everyone else has as this happened with put fisrt son we named him rylee ans then rylees were popping up here there and everywere xxx

its beautiful i love the name jasper..well done x

I love jasper so cute my oh friend has twins and there little boy is called jasper but never heard of it before that and then again until I read your thread x

I suggested it for my friends puppy as I loved it and babies were far off for us both at that point-ha fast forward 6 months ans boom. I would 100% had it on my list when I was pregnant if it wasnt for the dog lol. So yeah, I think its a lovely name. Well done. Xx

tapatalking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back