got myself in a state

umbongo

Reaction score
Supposed to be going with hubby to pick up my step daughters. It's a 2-3 hour round trip depending on the M1!
But we went via Tesco as,I was picking up an order. I had to stand waiting, and despite the shop being cooler than outside I was still unbearably hot! Felt so dizzy and ill and useless! Got my order and went back ti the car and burst into tears! It's just too f-ing hot!!! Hubby took me home and he's gone on his own.
It's really not that bad but I feel miserable. I miss him already and feel all worred, irrational I know!

Agghhhhh this weather is horrendous!!! Got to go back to work on Monday and my spd is worse today plus the heat so already dreading it!!! Waaaaaaah!

xxx

ohh noo :(

This weather is horrible and affects us in so many ways.

I keep having cold showers and just lying naked on the bed... soooo nice! even better with the fan.

You have been told to rest on numerous occassions MRS! now go and lie down, have a nap, eat junk food... just take some time to yourself and relax.

We haven't got long left *hugs* xxxx

dont feel bad for gettin in a state, our hormones are all over the show and we are walking wombs lol as if that wasnt enough to deal with we now have this weather !! i cry most nights now cuz my swelling always kicks in and when i just wanna relax i feel too big to get comfy , this end of pregnancy is awful but if you dont feel like goin out one day, as much as ya feel like ya have to, if it can be avoided my advice is dont go. cuz this is how it will end up. today i was meant be goin a friends and i knew i wasnt up for it. my back hurts and i dont feel myself so it was a no go xx

i only go out when i absolutely have to or just cuz i feel like. try to go out for just dinner or a little walk maybe one day with ya partner . last thing ya need do if ya dont feel like goin out is walkin round shops or somethin! i was meant be goin shoppin sunday and cuz they have give it out for that heatwave there is no chance i will be doin that!! lovely lunch down a local pub/restaurant for me :) i prefer goin out with my partner than i do anyone else at the min cuz he just seems to put me at ease whatever we are doin. but like i say its important you feel like goin out in the first place. xx

ohh noo :(

This weather is horrible and affects us in so many ways.

I keep having cold showers and just lying naked on the bed... soooo nice! even better with the fan.

You have been told to rest on numerous occassions MRS! now go and lie down, have a nap, eat junk food... just take some time to yourself and relax.

We haven't got long left *hugs* xxxx

couldnt agree more xx

Aww bless you. If it makes you feel any better I got in a right state today too. DS had a taster day at school and he cried his eyes out when I dropped him off so as I walked back out I just burst into tears in front of loads of other mums, one of them actually came over and comforted me bless her, I felt so stupid and embarrassed!

Anyway as he others have said, take a deep breath and relax. The heat is not good when pregnant, it's not too bad here today but its supposed to get hotter over the weekend and we've got quite a bit planned so I'm fully expecting to get hot, bothered and grumpy! You just need to make sure you're looking after yourself. Don't try to do too much and if you don't feel like going out just stay in and have a good rest. Xxx

Thanks girls. Just had an itchy finger and realised I have an infected cut. Cut it in the garden last week. FFS! I guess I'll have to go to the doctors Monday if it's the same.
Wish i was on mat leave already I am stressing about work on Monday already, it's going to be so so hot in school :-(

Ive just been on tube. Honestly thought I was going to faint! ! X

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

euurrrrghhh the tube is awful in summer at the best of times!!!

I know, it is horrible being really hot, I actually thought I was going to die yesterday. Stay at home, that way you can be naked and have a cool shower, ice lollies etc!

That's at weekends not so easy next week when I have to go to work! Ho hum. Will have to manage somehow. In trousers!!

I'm dreading monday to Bex. Work will be unbearable..i've almost passed out numerous occasions without the weather being hot. 5 weeks to go in work. Can't wait to finish now xx

I have 12 days. Let's hope it speeds by!! Really cba now! X

Babe don't worry yesterday I couldn't stop every little thing set me off and I just felt so over tiered frustrated hot bothered etc try and have a nap while hubby is gone trust me the sleep and then a fresh cool shower makes a million miles of difference it's hard being pregnant in the summer xxx

Oh dear bump bud :( must say it is bloody awful. ive done a 9 hour day, but its been a little more bearable as had air conditioning on full blast, it felt like friggin Iceland in there :) agree with the girls, u should be resting on your 'rest week off' little mrs! Go n have a nice cool shower, slip a dress on, no bra, no knickers and go rest on the sofa. U gotta take care of yourself now babes, it wont be long and it'll all be over and well worth the while :)

Tc sweet xxxx

This heat wave can do one!! I only ventured out for about an hour to get a blood test done and felt horrendous by the time we get back. My Facebook news feed is full of friends all cheering about the lovely weather!

I get exactly the same feeling :( was dragged around the shops yesterday by MIL and nearly passed out in every single one - its a truly awful feeling :( xx

We r taking o to London zoo today. Train and tube again arghh! But its for his 2nd birthday! And it looks boiling!!!

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Good luck is all I can say constantstar! There's a free festival in Coventry and some good bands but we decided against as I just won't cope.
A quiet picnic with the girls (step daughters) instead I think.

X

Hope ur feeling a bit better today hun. I must be the only person oblivious to the hot weather I guess? I work in a lovely air conditioned hospital, started at 7 then left at 5 so didn't even see the outside till I left! Its looking good this week though, I got hubby to bring up the sun lounger!

We still have the winter duvet on the bed and in still in long sleeved PJs!

Guess it might change tonight!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back