Got my BFP :) but still feeling some cramps/stretching

MrsB2105

Reaction score
Hi all
Just got my BFP yesterday had 3 so far lol AF would be due 7th
I'm still feeling a little cramping or stretching feelings
Has anyone else?
It's my second pregnancy and I didn't really have symptoms with my first x

I had what I would describe as period cramps right when I got my bfp so perfectly normal I would say :) x

I had what I would describe as period cramps right when I got my bfp so perfectly normal I would say :) x

That's a relief, I know every pregnancy is different and this time I know about it lol x

Hey Madame and congratulations! Yeah I still have funny crampy aches every now and then xxxxx

Omg I had the most intense AF- like cramps the day of my bfp and for like 4-5 days after. They've calmed down now but I still get stretching cramps every day. Congratulations!

Omg I had the most intense AF- like cramps the day of my bfp and for like 4-5 days after. They've calmed down now but I still get stretching cramps every day. Congratulations!

Exactly the same for me too x

It's definitely not AF cramps but I feel them a lot so wasn't sure if I needed to worry
I'm still waiting to miss AF , going to inform the GP tomorrow about my 4 BFPs :) x

Haha! Knew it was you! lol yay that is funny isn't it! xxxx

It certainly is!

Hope you're feeling ok?

I'm still waiting on finding out if I am pregnant. Been having lots of symptoms but has bfn results so far. That said, I was only due on today. Going to leave it a week and test again if AF doesn't arrive by then.

Hope you're well xxx

It certainly is!

Hope you're feeling ok?

I'm still waiting on finding out if I am pregnant. Been having lots of symptoms but has bfn results so far. That said, I was only due on today. Going to leave it a week and test again if AF doesn't arrive by then.

Hope you're well xxx

I had that same thing too... I had bfn's then i tested when I was like 7 days pregnant as no af had showed up and then finally got bfp! xx

Still hope for me then!

Thinking of testing this weekend.

Same as others I didn't get a bfp with my son until a few days after AF due and even then I had to get a 2nd opinion it was so faint xx

I'm cramping a little this evening in specific places if you know what I mean... Like a little on the right then a twinge on the left ... Not uncomfortable just weird! Xx

I'm cramping a little this evening in specific places if you know what I mean... Like a little on the right then a twinge on the left ... Not uncomfortable just weird! Xx

Like pulling sensations? X

Yeah I guess you could say that! It certainly doesn't feel normal lol xxx

Very similar to what I have been feeling the last couple of days. I can say my boobs started to ache today too. It has been about 11 years since I have been pregnant, and even though not all of the pregnancy is fun, I am soooooo thankful for the symptoms. Hopefully I will have until my 6 weeks until the morning sickness starts. lol. So is there anyone else on here that is around the same time frame as me?

Very similar to what I have been feeling the last couple of days. I can say my boobs started to ache today too. It has been about 11 years since I have been pregnant, and even though not all of the pregnancy is fun, I am soooooo thankful for the symptoms. Hopefully I will have until my 6 weeks until the morning sickness starts. lol. So is there anyone else on here that is around the same time frame as me?

There is me lol, I've had sore boobs for a few days and nausea just over a week, I'm hoping it doesn't turn into vomitting x

Very true MrsB and I am very excited to chat with you throughout our pregnancies. I really haven't had any nausea yet. Mine didn't really start until I was 5 or 6 weeks along. So I am trying to enjoy the vomiting free zone for now. lol. I just have sore boobs, extreme fatigue and headaches. So, when is your first prenatal appt. MrsB? I get so excited to see the baby for the first time. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back