got everything ready, im so EXCITED

Discussion in 'Growing Up' started by MissSara, Dec 24, 2007.

1. MissSara

MissSara Well-Known Member

me and bf have just set out all the presents and i am not kidding there is LOADS, harrison is going to be overwhelmed tomorrow morning.

We have just finished setting up his snooker table and hid his psp and things so that they are the last prezzies to open, i'm sooooo excited i can't wait to see his little face tomorrow morning.

Every year he gets more and more i've decided next year to not go over board with how this room looks it could be santas grotto.

Hope you all enjoy your xmas as much as i'm going too x x x

2. budge

budge Well-Known Member

im excited too! you can't move in the living room with my 4's pressies!!!

i can' wait to see their little faces in the morining when they open their gifts!

i have quite a good pile too! i did well this year! :dance:

3. Mice_Elf

Mice_Elf Well-Known Member

LOL, my 2 1/2 yr old ignores presents. Flashy lights are "Oh wow!", stickers are "amazing, mummy" and the people that are here are "so funny, mummy" but presents....nah.

She was actually more excited this Christmas over finding a pencil that she's had for ages with a teddy on top than opening any of her presents... :)

Next year I shall re-wrap 3 toys that she's had since birth... :D :rotfl: