Got a flat!!

Rachey

Reaction score
Sorry pointless thread but wooooooooohooooo :D:D

Had been back at my Mums since end of March and had been trying to look for somewhere before baby comes! Wasn't having much luck atall but spotted a sign in the window of a flat just round from my Mums yesterday, phoned them, the guy who owns it said he could show us the flat right then cause he lives nearby.. So we went and viewed it and we loved it :) it's all newly decorated neutral colours so means we won't have to do much either! He said he doesn't mind us decorating etc though if we want to..I'm so excited :D

We have a shared garden and our own little bit too which will be great in the summer!

It's in a nice area which is what I really wanted for babys sake :) Only downsides are that it's only a 1bed, it's an older sandstone building though so the bedrooms really big! (I want to make part of the room into babys own little bit though :lol:) and the kitchens reaaaaally tiny, but we can live with that :)

I sound sad getting so excited over a flat lol but I'm just so happy to get somewhere that we can be our own little family for when baby arrives :) Can't wait :dance:

Aww congratulations that's not pointless or sad it's lovely news and you are entitled to be happy xx

Congratulations! At least you can settle into the flat and make it feels like yours. xx

Aww congrats.. will be lovely to have somewhere of your own for when baby arrives :D

Aw what lovely news.

How exciting for you all. Have fun moving in.

Thanks girls :) yeah that's what I really wanted beth, somewhere of our own for baby arriving, to take him home to and so he can settle in :)

Think my Mum was hoping I'd still be here when baby comes, but we'll only round the corner and I think it's really best to have our own space :) especially cause my brother and sister (they're 7 and 10) are here too! As much as I love them they can be right pains when they're in and out our room all the time :lol:

Yay, not a pointless post at all, that's great :D Enjoy moving in and nesting!

Congrats hun! Not ass or pointless at all. It's great having your own place and getting things ready for baby :)

yay so happy for you. its lovely to have your own place. you can chill out. especially when baby is here you wont have anyone else moaning if you dont wash up straight away etc.

can't wait to see pics of what you do with babys space in the bedroom. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back