*Google your username*

When I google lou or louise a load of sluts appear :think:

:shhh:

bunny-fluff3.jpg

cute!

No surprises what mine came up with ...however, gold hotpants aside, I think that this is more me (esp after just having had a baby :rotfl: )...

Kylie Lady Extra A fuller cut for the comfort and confidence. Kylie Lady Pants are also available in the Treble strength Extra version called Kylie Lady Extra with an absorbency of 300ml and suitable for moderate urinary incontinence.

Kylie1007 said:
No surprises what mine came up with ...however, gold hotpants aside, I think that this is more me (esp after just having had a baby :rotfl: )...

Kylie Lady Extra A fuller cut for the comfort and confidence. Kylie Lady Pants are also available in the Treble strength Extra version called Kylie Lady Extra with an absorbency of 300ml and suitable for moderate urinary incontinence.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine just came up with PF logo!

This is what mine came up with, i wish i had a figure like that lol

kelt1.jpg

I had a choice between a guinea pig, a cat, a steering wheel cover and this lovely waitress
waitfin3.jpg

animation.gif

Watch closely, I'm animated...a nut in a nutcracker!!! :shock:

i got 2 other peoples avatars and tickers off pf and 3 pics of my friends off bebo?! :roll:

I got this!

`Kooli' is supposed to be the significant member of Panchabhoothams. Kooli is also sent to assist Bhadrakaali in the battlefield. Kooli purappadu is the occasion to amuse the viewers by the unique way of dressing, comic speech and actions thus reducing the tension of the atmosphere for a while to withstand the ferocity of the battle scene to follow.

mudiyet_kooli.jpg

My username is actually because I love this fish!

khuli%20loach%20PF.jpg

Well it just brings up a picture from my modelling portfolio..... :dance:

pdt1.jpg

:fib: :fib: :moon:

Well, I was obviously expecting to find a bunch of cute pussycats, but I found a 'deviant artist' and this:

kittykinslogo.jpg

It appears I've called myself after a cloth nappy website (http://www.kittykins.co.uk)! A little too prescient, as I don't have a BFP yet, let alone a baby...

lozzi said:
Well it just brings up a picture from my modelling portfolio..... :dance:

pdt1.jpg

:fib: :fib: :moon:

eat a burger or 20 love!
yuck all boney and stuff!

One of the pics my username gets :D Sorry its so small

Snugglepic.jpg

This is what I get:

bebecon_loola_bbgrey.jpg

Christ :roll: Im never gonna shake my baby obsessed image, lol. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread