Google is my best friend.

rainbow.nicola

Reaction score
I don't know what I would be doing to pass the time if I didn't have the internet. I've been looking up everything from cotbeds to nursery decor and I've been sitting on youtube watching cute babies, funny babies and babies swimming. You name it. I'm running out of things to search now. It's too early to buy things so there's only so much I can do now.

I'm the same. As I'm on strict orders to rest I'm loving google. It keeps me entertained but it can also be your worst nightmare. Every belly ache every sneeze lol google has a lot of horror stories on it. I'm trying to stay away but it's hard when you can't do anything else. I'm doing puzzles and reading then my mind has a question and google calls x

I haven't googled any issues or anything. I'd worry too much. Trying to just relax and look up nice cute things. The videos are the best though. I go between baby videos and cat videos and end up on Youtube for hours. I also find myself crying at ALOT of different silly things. I've also been religiously watching One Born Every Minute. :D

I think it's where I'm high risk my doc don't think I'm going to make 10 weeks so searching for some miracle cure. I love one born every minute it amazes me every time. Maybe I should try more you tube to pass the time x

Aw no, that's not good. They should be more supportive and reassuring. Worrying isn't good for you. I try to keep by the mind set that if it's meant to be it'll happen, It's hard though I know. Youtube always cheers me up! I've also been watching 16 and pregnant and things like that. So fascinating!

Google was a nightmare for me in my last pregnancy....ended up looking up things that might go wrong, and checking symptoms I had which just left me in a panic!!am much more chilled out this time around :)
Enjoy your googling, but just look up nice happy things!!!!! X

I always say if it's meant to be it will be. I've kinda accepted it now and am calm most of the time. It's just a waiting game now. There's so much on you tube it's amazing and always something to cheer you up. X

I can't take the waiting thing, I'm so impatient. I don't know how women cope! Do you have your scan date or anything yet?

I had a scan at 6+ 5 and all was well saw the heart beat and they gave me a photo as it's the only one I might get which was nice I love it. Will have a scan again at 9 weeks and again at 10 if I get there then normal scans from there x

FX lilmisshopeful

I like the YouTube bids of 4d scans and baby week by week growth in the womb :)

That's good. Not long til your next scan then. I hope all continues to go well and wish you all the best. Try not to worry too much though, as hard as that is. :hug::hug:

I'm hoping baby is stubborn like me and wants to prove him wrong lol. I love them scans I keep showing oh I'd love one but he ain't so keen. Thank you both means a lot. All the best to you too x

One born every minute absolutely hilarious I've downloaded every episode from sky on demand watched at least 2 every day last week when I was on annual leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back