Goodbye and good luck all x

Sunshine_1

Reaction score
Just wanted to say goodbye and goodluck to you all, I'm out.

I went to the hospital for a routine diabeties ante-natal appointment and when they couldn't pick babe up on a doppler they sent me for a scan and there was no heartbeat, by measurments the heartbeat stopped just 5 days after my 11 week scan.

I go in on Friday for the second part of my medical management. As this is my 3rd MC in a row, they have already taken and armful of my blood and some of hubbies for Genetic testing etc.

I haven't been here much dreading this moment, wanting to block out the world, but I wish each one of you the best and hope you have happy, healthy and wonderful pregnancies, and wonderful babies at the end xxxx

Sorry to hear hun :( hope you're ok. Feel free to message me if u want to talk xxx

Oh I am so so sorry! I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope everything goes ok and I'm sorry again xxx

So sorry to hear this. I hope you and your oh get your sticky bean soon xx

Oh no not again. I'm so so sorry hun. Take care xx

So sad. Thinking of u...and hope the bloods give u some answers.'

Xxx

So so sorry for you. It's not fair. I hope you get some answers and your sticky bean soon. You poor soul. Thinking about you xxx.

So sorry for your loss, hun. Big hugs xxx

Oh no, I'm so so sorry to hear this :( xx

Very sad news and awful way to find out when you weren't even thinking there might be a problem. Take good care xx

Aw no! So sorry. Thought are with you! Hope your appt goes as well as it can and Fx you're back here soon with a sticky! xx

Very sorry to hear this hun, look after yourself xxx

Thanks to you all for your kind words and thoughts ladies. I have been advised to take a break for a while before TTC again, mainly to wait for test results etc, which can apparently take a couple of months alone. I am not up for going through all this again for a while again either, mentally it's not a great thing to happen, physically either I guess.

I hope to be back in 9- 12 months I guess, hope to catch up with some of you and your beautiful babies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back