good value for money

soconfused

Reaction score
me and my mum have just been browsing travel systems on the net and come across this one, please look at link below and give your opinions.

Click here for the link

IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE :?: :?: :?:

Sorry soconfused, I had to edit your link as it was stretching the page! :wink:

Regards,
Laura B
Admin

Not at all, in fact if you look on e-bay at travel systems, you can get even nicer ones for about £99.

Happy hunting !!

hi i was talking to someone with that travel system the other week and it was her second one as the first had broken when the baby was only a couple of weeks old, but it may just have been that one.

Hi

I looked at that one at the weekend in Mothercare and I thought that it was an excellent price, however when the assistant was showing us what it did she really struggled with getting the car seat in and out, it seemed really plasticky. Plus (she advised us this) you cannot leave the baby in the seat for too long as a pram because they can't move around very well. She said if it was a half an hour walk it would be fine, but a big no no to a lot more time than that. That's what changed our mind onto a pram/pushchair combo with a seperate car seat.

Ebay have got some good bargains on new/used prams. I've got the Mothercare Rococo pram (new) on its way which I picked up for £85.55, it was £180 in the shop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back