Good signs?

Elli123

Reaction score
So I'm about a day or two away from af and normally like clockwork I'll get horrible cramps about four days before and so far I've had no cramps, just a little cramping but it didn't feel like my normal cramps more like a tugging feeling, my breasts are sore and into my armpit almost, I've been having to go to the bathroom way more often, I've been having headaches. Also, in the mornings I've been waking up and feeling way more hungry than normal. When you got your bfp what were your symptoms around this time? Also is 12dpo too early to test?

I'm feeling the same atm but can't test just yet as it's too early :sad:
If I was you I'd do a test!! x

I wouldn't be able to control myself so yes, I would test! Best to wait till your AF is due. But NOBODY on this forum will judge you for testing early!! :lol::lol:

Last edited:
I think I might be out? I'm getting a cold so maybe some things are do to that and I had a little bit of brown spotting. Scared to get my hopes up

I think I might be out? I'm getting a cold so maybe some things are do to that and I had a little bit of brown spotting. Scared to get my hopes up

You aren't out until AF shows x

Af is officially 1 day late and not feeling any symptoms except for being exhausted. Not really sure if I should wait a few more days to test, when would a test be most accurate?

Being one day late you can test now and get a accurate reading. I was three days late by the time I tested as didn't wanna be disappointed lol xx

I think I'm just scared to see what it turns out to be. I might go buy a cheapie and test now

3 days late and bought some cheapies so I'll test once I get off work, really nervous because so far all my symptoms are gone and it doesn't even feel like af is on the way

Had a negative cheapie test at 1 and 3 days late and now have cramps and spotting so pretty sure af is on the way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back