Good News!!!!

K X

Reaction score
Hi ladies, my lovely boyfriend Dale and I got engaged today. Ring is gorgeous, a bit good news for me for a change after the rough ride with buba so far.

Just thought I'd share the news, I am delighted. :lol:

Karrina xxxx

A huge congratulations to you.

Nicki. :D :D :D :D

awwww Congrats hun!!!!!

xxxxxxxx

Fantastic news, Congratulations to you both!!

This is the start of good things to come!!

:D :D :D

Hello

Congrats to you both so whens the big day??
Katrina

Thanks ladies. Urchin, I keep checking the announce your new arrival section 2 c if you have posted! Hope you are keeping well!

Big day? Well 2006 Becky bump will be christened and probably year after, we will get married. Need to save though as right now all my money and his has been going on baby stuff. Expensive little things they are!

Not having an engagement party tho, as right now all I am longing for is January 28th to come (my edd)

To all you over due ladies, my heart goes out to you,as if 9 months isn't long enough.

Take care, big hugs from one happy girl xxxxxxxx :lol:

big congrats hun.......but im sure im not alone when i say we want all the details was it a surprise?

Congratulations thats fantastic news xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love Ragna xxxxxxxxxxx

Faybelina, to answer your question, no it wasn't an entire surprise as 3 months ago he told me he has saved up 1k for a ring and I was to choose it. However, at the time I was really low, and felt fat and my fingers were all puffy, (Now I'm even fatter and puffier!). So I put if off as I didn't want to go into town as I am frumpy, but last week I thought what the hell, I am fat and pregnant so what. So we had a look round a shopping centre and I seen the one I wanted but didn't get it. He must of went away after work one night and got it.

Yesterday I was sitting watching Hallmark channel (boring I know) and he handed me a beaverbrooks bag. I didn't click at first but then I opened the bag and it was empty, subsequently I had a tantrum calling him an idiot then he pulled the ring out his pocket and got down on one knee in front of my mum etc and proposed. No romantic meal last night or sex as I had a really sore back! So it's not all that romantic or cheesey!!

Had an argument 2 hours later tho!!! :lol: xxxx

awwwwwww, lol at the argument me n my oh got engaged in april....had our party in june and had the biggest argument we had ever had at the end of the night lol
3 days later we made our baby though so all is well! :lol:

Me and my OH had a big argument at our engagement party too, it was the worst ever, we nearly split up lol!!

We're absolutely fine now (this was 3 years ago) and really happy, i think it's just the pressure of it all that causes the arguments.

Congratulations and all the best for the future.

Best of luck in your life together, KX. Isn't it a magical moment when he puts that ring on your finger?

I proposed to my OH! And three weeks later we got the ring together. I had made big honourable speeches about rings not being important, and he could put a beer can ring pull on my finger if he wanted, it was the engagement that counted! But the day he put the ring on my finger I was utterly transported.

*HUG* Congratulations hun.

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back