good news (maybe)

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Just seen the midwife and she tells me that she doesnt think that they will do the c section on the 25 jan as i will be 38 + 6 and they like to do these nearer to 38 weeks. as my hospital only do the elective ones on monday or wednesday, they could therefore do it on the 23 jan where i would be 38 + 4, but she thinks that it is more likely do it on the 18 jan where i would be 37 + 6. yippee

sorry to ramble but feeling really excited now, as 18 jan, is just under 6 weeks.

got to have it confirmed by the consultant on the 22 december though.

x

looks like you will definitely win the race after all then davina - even if i deliver early you'll still beat me..... tsk.... cheating.... :lol: lol

how exciting for you though, you must really be counting down now!!

yes i am well excited now.

mind you until i get a definite date i shouldnt get my hopes up.

another bit of good news, i got my broadband modem yesterday. hubby is going to argos to buy an extension wire for the computer to the telephone, so hopefully if my sil can come round we will be up and running prettu soon.

yey

x

how exciting davina!

im due on the 18th jan 2. cant wait only 5wks6d left :lol: :lol: :lol:

take care
claire
xxx

i know claire the earlier the better as far as i am concerned. i am going to try my best to swing it for the 18th. i mean the midwife said as near to 38 - 38 +1 as possible and this is the best date.

take care

x

Cool Davina!, not long to go now :D

Wow a whole week knocked off the time to wait!! :D

Sounds pretty good to me my dear! Good luck for when they do finally set the date xx

That's great news Davina, you are sooo lucky! I've got ages to go and wldn't mind a few weeks knocked off! XXXXX

hello

Thats such good, news wish i can meet mine earlier but as long as our babies are healthy.
Katrina

i know its great, but we are all sort of at the same stage anyway. it has got to be agreed for me though. i see consultant on the 22 dec. so it will be either 18 or 23 jan, depending on how many are already booked.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back