**GOOD LUCK LAYLA**

good luck hun hope it all goes to plain tell the hospital if they dont have a bed they may have a whole forum of people after em as we are all dying for lil coby to arive

Hope they have a bed for you layla :)

Good luck Layla, hope there is a bed free and that we are reading all about baby Coby's arrival. Big hugs from me and Seren xxx

Good luck hun......this is it the last night at home b4 coby will b there....try and make the most of it hun!

Good luck Layla!!!

Brings back memories!!! :D

Good luck layla

Hope evry thing goes well.

good luck layla :lol: :lol: :lol:

you will soon be holding baby coby :lol: .

keep us posted
claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm getting a bit excited for you now and I can't contain myself! :lol:

Fingers crossed that you get a bed!

today is going to go sooooo slow!

got to wait till 3 before i find out wether there is a bed or not, what can i do to make the day go quick? lol

had no tightenings at all last night, or the night before so i have have had 2 really good nights sleep in preperation for tonight!

kids are off school aswell today, inset day, think i might take them round my mates house so they can play with her kids, hopefuly will kill some time

I agree with Sarah

Pamper yourself big time!

And eat loads of pasta! Thats what all the top athletes do when they are about to embark on a marathon event! :lol: :lol:

We are all behind you babe!

wot kinda skool would have an inset day on a day like today lol
i cant believe i am going out at 3 so wont know if u have gone in or not lol actually thinking of canciling lol
i didnt know that sarah - maybe thats why my puppy is so active loves pasta lol and maybe y i am so lazy -

bet you can't think about anything else! Hope everything goes well today :) x

Good Luck Layla!!!!

Hope they have a room for you and we get to hear some good news tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back