Good evening

Alrm198

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Amy, I'm 28 years old and my DH and I are expecting our first baby (girl) around 18th June 2016. I've been with my DH for 8 years this year - we married in May 2015 in Las Vegas during a 2 week road-trip across the USA. We live in North Lincs along with our 2 pet Degus.

I work for a manufacturing company in office based project management. My maternity leave will begin around the end of April 2016 - I decided to take all of my accrued leave for this year in a one-er before my maternity starts.

Outside of work I enjoy baking, cooking and going to the gym/swimming. My DH and I are also avid campers, enjoy being outdoors and have recently become National Trust members. I'm also really into photography, especially nature and wildlife. We're quite sociable people but equally like sitting at home, chilling out and playing video games :)

Pleased to meet you! :hug:

Hi and welcome, congrats on your team pink pregnancy! We went to Vegas on our honeymoon last summer and had a fab time x

Oooh apologies, I thought I had replied to this! Apparently not!

fairyprincess said:
Hi and welcome, congrats on your team pink pregnancy! We went to Vegas on our honeymoon last summer and had a fab time x

Thank you very much! How did you find Vegas? We loved it and are hoping to go back some day.

Sparklegirl said:
Welcome! I love degus

Thank you! Do you have any degus of your own? We have 2 boys called Daniel and Sean.

xo

Oooh apologies, I thought I had replied to this! Apparently not!

fairyprincess said:

Thank you very much! How did you find Vegas? We loved it and are hoping to go back some day.

Sparklegirl said:
Welcome! I love degus

Thank you! Do you have any degus of your own? We have 2 boys called Daniel and Sean.

xo

Aww how adorable! No degus for me, I have whippets and a high prey drive. I have had an African Pygmy Hedgehog and a chinchilla as well as the usual hoard of guinea pigs and birds and hamsters etc! xx

Oooh whippets! Love them :) Chins have always appealed to me as well - maybe one day :)
We've had a menagerie of rats over the years too, (19 total) also 2 ferrets and another 2 degus. Our boys we have now were their brothers.
Xo

Last edited:
Oooh whippets! Love them :) Chins have always appealed to me as well - maybe one day :)
We've had a menagerie of rats over the years too, (19 total) also 2 ferrets and another 2 degus. Our boys we have now were their brothers.
Xo

Mine is a little devil but very beautiful! I love pretty much all critters, total sucker! Ferrets are gorgeous I want one of everything! Xx

We had an amazing time too. Did you do the Grand Canyon? We did the sunset helicopter ride- words can not even describe! X

Aww how adorable! No degus for me, I have whippets and a high prey drive. I have had an African Pygmy Hedgehog and a chinchilla as well as the usual hoard of guinea pigs and birds and hamsters etc! xx

Aww I used to have an AF-Pyg Hedge too, such lovely pets x

We had an amazing time too. Did you do the Grand Canyon? We did the sunset helicopter ride- words can not even describe! X

We didn't do the grand canyon no but we did get married in nelson ghost town which was awesome! We weren't sure if we would like the strip or not but we enjoyed every minute!
Helicopter ride sounds awesome BTW! xo

Aww I used to have an AF-Pyg Hedge too, such lovely pets x

Really? Not often you meet someone on a random forum with APH knowledge! I miss my boy so much but would love to get another in the future x

We didn't do the grand canyon no but we did get married in nelson ghost town which was awesome! We weren't sure if we would like the strip or not but we enjoyed every minute!
Helicopter ride sounds awesome BTW! xo

Wow, sounds cool we didn't go there.

If you get chance to go back definitely do the canyon. It's pricey but worth it. We flew over the Hoover dam and the pilot tells you all the history and we were talking about Area 51 and then you land in the canyon, have a champagne picnic, fly over a national park and then over the strip at sunset! X

Really? Not often you meet someone on a random forum with APH knowledge! I miss my boy so much but would love to get another in the future x

I know lol, I've never known anyone else that's had one! Mine was a girl called Autumn. My DH has said no more pets for now though :shock: x

Nice to meet you! Looks like tomorrow is the big day. Wishing you all the best on that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back