Gone Too Soon - Create a memorial site

Wobbles

Reaction score
Many people find by setting up a memorial website they bring tremendous comfort to themselves and others left behind, it's a convenient way that others can pay an everlasting tribute and offer their condolences from anywhere at any time.

~*~

GoneTooSoon is free and easy to use. It doesn't matter when your friend, family member or loved one passed away you can set a site up anytime. You can add to it when you're ready and we can help you every step of the way if you encounter any problems.

http://www.gonetoosoon.co.uk

x

I set up a site after MC two weeks ago.....I dont visit it everyday or anything I dont feel the need but I did need to know our baby was acnkowledged and wasnt going to be out of sight out of mind.... Ive kept it private and havent added it to my parent tribut I have had for some years now as not a lot of people knew I was pregnant but its brought a sense of acceptance to me and Im glad the site is there....

Thanks for this wobbles....xxxx

I set up a site after MC two weeks ago.....I dont visit it everyday or anything I dont feel the need but I did need to know our baby was acnkowledged and wasnt going to be out of sight out of mind.... Ive kept it private and havent added it to my parent tribut I have had for some years now as not a lot of people knew I was pregnant but its brought a sense of acceptance to me and Im glad the site is there....
OXdzeP

NgDPj0

lgUx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member