Gone off food?

amanda maxwell

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I just wondered if any of you have gone off your food? I have for a few weeks now. My other half cooks and eats a lot of dins lol but he gives me like a quarter of whats on his plate and the sight of it makes me feel ill. Last night I had half a burger in a bun with a tiny bit of salad and was full? I thought u ate more when pregnant and had cravings? I haven't had any craving at all is that normal?

Wish i had gone off my food but im a greedy cow. Ive had 2 bowls of cereal already today lol! X

I don't think I've ever been off food! Even when I had the worlds worst stomach bug, all I was thinking was "wow can't wait to be eating again!"

Try looking round the supermarket at things you don't normally buy, you might find something u fancy. Strawberrys are one for me xxx

lol im usually a greedy cow, this isn't normal for me. I felt really hungry on sunday - started the day with a banana, then a sausage sandwich, went out came home and had another sandwich and 2 bags of skips, then had a roast beef dinner, half a pot of ben n jerry's after that, a bag of doritos and dip whilst watching the voice. After that I felt so ill I puked the lot up lol

wanna swap???

I can't get enough!

I was told by my midwife though that the later you get on, the more your stomach is being pushed up against other organs so it is normal for loss of appetite to happen. She suggested it might be good if it happened to me as I'm eating like a everyday is my last meal!

well ive been trying to eat lots of fruit to help with my constant constipation lol I haven't eaten anything this morning, just cant stomach it. Ive got a midwife appointment at 10 so i'll tell her bout it :)

iv gone off big meals, thinking about it makes me feel sick! I like picking at things. Maybe try eating little bits more often, might help you get your appitite back up xx

Laying on sofa deciding on rither eating or cleaning... Lolol x

iv gone off big meals, thinking about it makes me feel sick! I like picking at things. Maybe try eating little bits more often, might help you get your appitite back up xx

Thanks Kim, I went to see the midwife this morning and she said the same thing, eat small meals regularly xxxx

No problem, i find it helps rather than making yourself feel sick of a big meal. Keeps your energy up too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back