Goldfish!

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Does your LO get soooooooooooooooooo excited when they see fish? Jake goes mad when he sees them, even when they arent swimming! its so sweet to see :lol:

Bless him!! :D
Isaac's just mesmerized by fish, he loves watching them intently :)

yep my girl loves them too, OH takes her up to the pond and she laughs at them, gets confused when there are lots as she doesnt know where to look,
Im getting her a fish tank for her room

We bought Jam a goldfish in a bowl and now he stands there lookin at it waving 'hello fishy' lol :lol:

Brilliant idea! That's what I'm going to get Tom for his 1st birthday - a fish bowl and some fishies!

Our friends have got a big fish tank and Jake stands for ages watching the fish. I have to stop him bashing the tank though :lol:

we bought Hannah this one for christmas
digitalpics193.jpg

I was thinking of a tank too as Eefie loved the blue planet aquarium :)

DD had goldfish and I said if she could look after them herself for a year she'd get a hamster, she did and they were well looked after too :D

yeah we have 3 goldfish and luke loves them, his highchair is next to the tank and he loves looking at them, and now he can walk on our hands its always the way he goes to look at them!

we took him to the plymouth aquarium last friday and he loved it, really recommend that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back