Going with the flow....

FrecklesMcGee

Reaction score
First off, baby dust to everyone!!! And I feel so thankful for all the extra things out there (hormones, IVF etc.) to help ladies get pregnant, they are needed and work!!! I read everyone's threads everyday and sometimes I feel like maybe I'm not trying hard enough....as of right now the husband and I are basically just not preventing pregnancy...I always know the first day of my last period and about the time I ovulate, and when my next AF is due and I really do want to get pregnant but I really just go with the flow if you know what I mean...I don't chart, or check cm/temps or anything like that, we just started for baby #3 and I was very fortunate with my first 2 and got pregnant somewhat quickly, but it definitely took longer with the second so I have no reason to be nonchalant about it all because this time may not be easy, especially since I'm older now....I wonder to myself when I will start to really worry and "try" if it doesn't happen....but I feel like if it happens great, if not then it never was supposed to happen....any other ladies feel this way?? Or if you did, when did your feelings towards trying to conceive change??? Just curious....thanks!!!

Do what you feel happy with!

Some ladies prefer the no frills way others like to know all bases are covered!

As I'm extremely old I like to keep a track on whats going on ;)

I did feel that way at first, then a few months down the line and a dodgy sperm count and increasing old age I got the fear, no turning back now! X

Good luck Hun. Hope you get your bfp soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back