going to sound like a lame cheeseball here..

ceriannbrown

Reaction score
I just wanted to say how amazing you all are on this forum.

I was feeling so lost and confused for a bit not knowing what to expect and how to feel. But I love that I can come on here and see what everyone else is going through. I have done a couple of threads asking for advice and stuff and everyone has been so welcoming and helpful.

(Can you tell I am having an emotional hormonal moment?!! lol)

also.. i rang the doctors because no one phoned about my first midwife appt.. it is next wednesday.

turns out they forgot to phone me/i slipped through the net etc.. and i will be 10 weeks by the time i see them. i wonder if i had never phoned if i would ever have heard anything!!!?? they were really apologetic etc and luckily my only problems have been tiredness and sickness. but yeah. shame that.

so anyway. just wanted to thank you all and sound like a bit of a geek. i hope you aren't all suffering in this hot weather! (or like me getting very upset at the fat belly that doesnt look pregnant yet but just looks like fat lol)

ditto on the fat belly front - i've always been abit of a skinny mini so this is seriously uncool right now.

Bought new bikinis and stuff for honeymoon (which was june) expecting to wear them when i go to France at the end of august but somehow i don't think my fat ass is going to fit in them!!

Welcome to the group. Ditto with the belly but as I carry a little bit of weight anyway I should be used to it. I'm pleased that you got sorted with the midwife. Always here to chat xxxx

Aww not cheesey at all - I often think the same thing but just don't post it haha!
I agree, I love being able to come on here and just post whatever I need to to help and people always respond so honestly, openly and kindly.

Don't get me started on the fat belly thing. I've never been skinny but I have been slim, but from the moment the test said preggo I've not stopped eating. I had to tell people at work because I'm sure they thought I was just getting fatter and fatter. Keep getting down now though as clothes don't fit, but not because of a bump, just because I've put weight on! Can't wait for my normal appetite to come back so I can eat some healthy food again! xx

Aww not cheesey at all - I often think the same thing but just don't post it haha!
I agree, I love being able to come on here and just post whatever I need to to help and people always respond so honestly, openly and kindly.

Don't get me started on the fat belly thing. I've never been skinny but I have been slim, but from the moment the test said preggo I've not stopped eating. I had to tell people at work because I'm sure they thought I was just getting fatter and fatter. Keep getting down now though as clothes don't fit, but not because of a bump, just because I've put weight on! Can't wait for my normal appetite to come back so I can eat some healthy food again! xx

Haha, I applaud your restraint in thinking it but not posting it :p

I remember your post about feeling fat and stuff. At the time i replied not yet in that state myself but my belly is looking rather silly right now. was on a walk yesterday, looked down and thought "good god what's going on there!!". my work clothes are starting to give it all away.

so when did you tell your work friends? and did you tell EVERYONE? like friends and family? trying to wait til 12 weeks. finding it tough. i keep physically heaving if people eat smelly food near me and it seems dead obvious. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back